1v1 with cuthrow2

Discussion in 'Wars' started by vro, Jul 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 300m GONE? holy ****.

2. Umm no its not. When i was his size i had an average of a bil out at a time.

3. ^ Why do forums hate me so?

4. I make 300m in 5 hits ATM. But being ur stats like The Always Smart Moose, are small, it would seem like a lot. But a thread post. Grow some balls. How would u like to be and a yr ago get 6.2T in allies and stripped make you feel? I'm still here and higher on LB than before now

5. Wow... Op, you need some butt cream? You realize you have/are making a tit out of yourself?

6. That's scary OP, don't hurt me :lol:

[​IMG]

7. I have to give it to him, in real life, if someone stole 300 mil from me I would not be the happiest chappy  Although over KaW, that's not bad 

8. These 6 minute haunts have cost me several billion not being able to hit. I'm farming clannies for xtalling and stealing my gold. My cf terms are 2 resets each.

9. Me and op are now at war checkout my wall

10. wow all this and you hit me and ask for a one on one from outta know where. and you know me as one of the guys that ran off hd labs where you lost once again so don't battle list me im on co-ds wall remember?

11. Op threatened me then when I hit him a couple more times he asked me to stop

12. So he hit you once and asked for a 1v1, then cried when he got one?

13. OP went in to a noob rage and cut overreacte,all in all both of you fail

14. Op is original poster/ original post, so the author of the thread, or the first post.

15. Op is opening post which is the first post

16. I make 300m fm 6 hits on bl. Someday OP, "the noob", will realize how stupid he sounds.

17. OP requests lock.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.