1v1 wars - an expansion

Discussion in 'Wars' started by lll-ThE_JoKeR-lll, Sep 14, 2013.

1. Great idea

2. Support 

3. Joker u can't reset while in a clan so ur a liar :p

4. Can be abused to easy, 2 friends playing each other could take turns letting each other win. Would work better if you had a pool of players that sign up for PVP war and you are get randomly paired with a similar stat player.

5. Make sure you can't war some1 more than once within a 3day period to prevent alt farming, some what lol depends on how many alts you have... Maybe a x .5 plunder bonus too? And 1hr wait seems long  Id prefer 30mins but that's just me

6. How much you get at the end of the war, is that determined by plunder though? Soooo atleast they have to fight if they want to abuse it.. I think if there was a plunder bonus that would be the biggest thin for me  but I'm greedy lol

7. Uhhh no? Of course no support :/ alts remember? Massive Mithril farming easy. Tweak the op, op.

8. AlphaCueSlowly, you can but not while you're active in an epic battle or war etc.

9. I like this idea pretty much though

10. Support 

11. And already suggested in 1v1 estoc battles but hey

12. Support.

The "Challenge" button would have to be in the actual battle list to make sure people don't just "war" their alts for mith. And the battle list itself would have to be updated so that it doesn't contain inactive players (e.g. those who haven't played for more than two weeks).