1v1 idea

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Pie, Nov 5, 2012.

1. yes but people can just put five alts in a subclan and do exactly same thing

2. Sure french. I seen it work well on other games. Only problem i can see is what has been said countless times and will be repeated. The alt thing. Maybe have a limit of how many times you can war someone per month?

3. 4 Times would be nice, And how about a certain bonus for selecting a certain fraction? Here is my idea

Monarchy
    If war won -5% Plunder to other fractions, +10% To Monarch players

And the same thing for the other fractions.

The battle list then will have only OTHER fraction players on it, and WC devided into Monarch, Conquerer & Defender WC's. And for 20 Mith you can look at the other Fraction WCs.

4. 4 Times would be nice, And how about a certain bonus for selecting a certain fraction? Here is my idea

Monarchy
    If war won -5% Plunder to other fractions, +10% To Monarch players

And the same thing for the other fractions.

The battle list then will have only OTHER fraction players on it, and WC devided into Monarch, Conquerer & Defender WC's. And for 20 Mith you can look at the other Fraction WCs.

5. I really like this idea but have no solutions to the problem though

6. Sorry if somone said this but what if maybe it just wasnt all that profitable and actually was likely to cost more than what youd win. Now before i get called stupid check it out.

1) if you really hate that person for whatever then ypull want to smash them no matter the reward or lack there of.

2) more respect (imo) should be gained by warriors who sacrifice to win.

3) no exploitation.

7. I can't think of any solutions myself to that problem with pwar but I like the basic idea

8. why dont you take the reward from thr other player then warring with alt is pointless

9. Outside hits could be a problem....

10. Okay so I've read this whole thing and so far the least loop-hole riddled version is the one wingless stated about "random pvp".this to me also seems like the best way to go because there's arleady one pvp way in place,the "old way" which I can say sadly I use allot less then I prob should,but that's my fault...a break down of random pvp would be simple:
    1)give incentives - players want more than juss bragging rights(prestige) they want something tangible(gold,bars,mith,xtals,aqua,etc.) So give it to them,but make it moderate and resonable so players keep coming back for more.
    2)stat eqaulity - don't pin a guy with 4 mill in stats vs a guy with 250k in stats,lol,give a sloped range of 200k above and below.
    3)system picks - not all players enjoy mystery,but couple mystery with rewards and you might get a lot more ppl to part take in this shindig.
    4)time frame - a 24 hour to 35 hour war should be max,gives plenty of time for a player to fight,sleep and work and maybe fight again at last minute. But once that battle or war is done give a cool down time,so the player has to wait 24 to 48 hours again before hitting the button.
    5)make a button - you press the button,your name goes in that hat and stays there for 2 hours.If no opponant is found,your names withdrawn and simply press the button again for 2 more hours of waiting. But if your name is drawn your immediatly put on lock down,only your opponant can hit and strip you,that's all,if someone outside trys to hit or strip you have it say something like "player is unaviable for purchase at this time" or "player is unavialbe for hit at this time".
    6)prestige system - duh,make that of course

Now why this can't be abused easily:
    1)alt farming - the system will randomly pick,yea,your alt might compare in stats to your main account,but so might the stats of 100 other players that pressed the button,lol
    2)excessive rewards - you fight someone,win,make 500 mill in gold,wow that's a lot!!! But the cool down makes you wait 2 days...500 mill,two day wait,yea don't see that being abuse...
    3)no ones said or mad - that idea of having to answer a battle call from someone juss seems tedious and annoying so the system will pick for you,you could end up warring a friend,if lucky,you might even get to war an enemy!!! :)

Well I hope that was thorough and well thought out,if I missed anything ill post again,but if you notice I missed anything,please post and let me know,any ways hope you guys like it,if so pass on to devs as your own work :) lol

11. Sae that's a brilliant idea :)