1v1 idea

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Pie, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Oh, and no declarations. Stealth, spies, and getting the jump in people are important.

If I was to war someone, I don't want to say "Hey, we seem like we are equal strength and don't get along. So I'd like to purpose we fight for 48 hours, and we can start fighting in 16hours exactly."

2. Oh yeah just seen sry for if I took it

3. Jam unless you have something to say that isn't nonsense, please leave the thread

4. Why dont you do it for prestige only

5. Jam if u did that u might as well do a 1v1 osw. If u support the idea help if you don't then fair does don't put no supportive comments in the thread

6. Shadow people would keep warring alts to get their prestige really high.

7. How is that non sense? You asked us, the forumland, to help with your idea. I am trying to help by saying the old way is better IMO. All this would take so much changes in coding.

Think, if its too hard for devs to make a world clock. How easy would it be to add all these other things in?

8. Maybe they can war there Alt but that would be like a clan warring its subclan a complete waste of time besides some guy can make a clan of alts and they war that way same flaw same thing

9. @jam

If you think that the old way is better then go 1v1 someone the old way. I made this thread for people to help improve my idea, not completely disregard it. If you have no helpful things to say then just leave the thread

10. Okay, just don't hurt yourself too much over the typical ata response to ideas. :(

11. Please leave the thread. This is my last time of asking nicely

12. Problems
    1) Unprofitable
    2) EB Noobs avoiding these completely
    3) Being a Unused option, like quests

Fixes
    1) Needs Incentive. Gold, Bronze Bars, Mith, Equip, Inferno & Aqua.
    2) Automaticly forcing ALL players to play these once a week.
    3) Creating fractions, The Monarchy, Conquerers & Defenders. Increasing rivalry, and having a ENDLESS war with other fractions, or Alliances between fractions. Whoever is winning this MASSIVE war will give fraction members more plunder or reward to ALL fraction members, this will make this app.

KINGDOMS FOREVER AT WAR. Rivals are needed for this idea to be considered, for wars were always made for Victory or Hate.

13. Ok well good luck with all wingless. Hope I have helped. I'm of to sleep -12:35/UK time -laters I will read up in the morning msg me if u get a good response from devs. Well any response

14. Ty for help chaz :)

15. French. Problem with rewards is that people would just war with alts to get easy rewards

16. Well that's the only way, because EBs are easy, wars are hard.

17. Ok guys I'm going to bed now. Keep up the discussion. I'll read through it in the morning and will email the devs tomorrow. Ty for your feedback :)

18. Anybody like my fraction idea?

19. I think this a great idea and as others have said only main issue is the ppl who would just war their alts

20. a simple solution would be to limit the amount of ebs available to clans per a day