1v1 idea

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Pie, Nov 5, 2012.

1. @drgn.

Good idea. But what happens if brother/sister or dad/son want to war eachother?

2. In addition to Drgn's point, i think that if a player is in a 1v1 they shouldn't be able to hit EBs, just quests. They can't be hit, but it'll stop growth.

3. Too bad.

Can't please everybody.

Besides, I think there would be more mains/alts attempting to abuse this idea than family members trying to war each other.

4. Aww.... Thank you (^_^)

1) Noobs & Newbs need a Initiative.
    2) Wars will be used only by 1M CS or Higher players, most likely.
    3) Wars will be near pointless, for a player wants total DOMINATION Over Rivals.

5. About the idea if you reject the war, you lose something wether it is prestige or plunder.

One clan or many could send request to a hated person. Now that person is at the lowest ranking possible, or is making little money.

Either way, you shouldn't penalize someone for rejecting.

6. Jam only 1 person can declare on a person at a time. And maybe have a timer on the declaration so it runs out after 12 hours?

7. I didn't mean all at once. I meant one war declaration after its been rejected.
    Ex:
    Player A declares war on Player 1.
    Player 1 rejects. -x points / x% plunder
    Player B declares war on Player 1.
    Player C declares war on Player 1.
    Player D declares war on Player 1.
    So on.

8. Hmmmm ok so how do you propose that is fixed?

9. Not being able to hit anything else or not get outside hits would destroy OSWs and strips.

Because, a guy in an OSW could declare war with his alt. Then not have the alt accept until he gets incoming hits. It would easily protect the guy when he slept, ate, worked, or was at school or vacation. Whatever. It would destroy them.

10. Perhaps a way around that would be a button on your profile that says something like 'join war', and if you press it; your name gets added to a section called '1v1 war' (accessable via a button on the home screen) where players who have 'joined war' can seek a 1v1 war with another player around their stat size who has also 'joined war'.

There could also be a chat for it, where players can post things such as 'who wants a 1v1?' so that WC doesn't fill with 1v1 spam aswell as ad spam.

11. I have an idea to fix this whole thing. But you might not like it.

First, get rid of rewards and deductions(war tax)
    Second, make outside hits possible
    Third, remove winners and mumble jumble like that
    Lastly, don't make a winner, because nobody wants to be a loser.

12. There could also be a button called "random 1v1" where the game randomly puts you in to a 1v1 with a random player within your stat range who has also clicked "random 1v1"

13. U should be as to turn declares on and off so maybe I'm busy one week so I turn it off so no one can declare on me. Then when I want to war I press declares enabled and there could be a list off people who u can declare on or u try profiles

14. @jam

That was a completely pointless post

15. Chaz. Good idea

16. Nice idea wingless

17. Or how about one requirement to warring another player 1 vs 1 would be you have to be clanless. Say if a player attempts to initiate a war with you, a prompt would come up (if you're in a clan) saying you have to leave the clan to accept, or would you like to leave your clan and accept, or something like that. Most clans in an osw do not like their members leaving, so that would deter players simply seeking refuge for the night. Or allow outside hits until players are actually locked in battle.

18. Chaz, that's the exact idea I just put forward. You just worder it much better than I did:)

19. I agree with wing jam most pointless post lol

20. Maybe you have a reduction in plunder or something whenever declarations are turned off