1v1 idea

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Pie, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Fair point jam but TBH he did post there is a way to exploit it how can we fix it??

2. I knew that was coming drgn :p

3. Did I excessively spam or use profanity? Unless you can show me the part of the tou that says I have to leave, then I will.

I'm just giving my opinion on your idea, you asking for feedback and I gave it to you. :lol:

4. ToU says that if a player is asked to leave a thread by the OP then they must not continue to post.

5. Ok and you keep posting negative views on my idea without ways of improving them which isn't what I asked for.

6. IF and ONLY IF they broke the ToU.

7. Oh and SUPPORT

8. Back on subject please guys

9. If the op asks the player to leave and if he or she doesn't follow that can be a silence offense, so jam I suggest you to not post again or wing can ask a silence against you, thank you

10. What if there isn't any ways to improve? I agree with jam, some flaws of this can't be fixed. If u tweak some ways this runs, than maybe , but like this it won't go on. Sorry

11. "If the thread owner asks you to leave their thread due to excessive spam or profanity, you must not continue to post. Although if the thread contains posts about you, you can respond." - RoC

12. Guys. Please. Back on subject

13. This would make revenge more coordinated, but a 1v1 war could be abused...
    1) Alts can war eachother, and not hit, effectively stopping farmers, and giving the player Immunity from everybody else.

2) Somebody may have 5 Alts, then they're prestige will grow massively, making them look tough, and discouraging attacks against them.

3) Mith will be exsploited, Alts will be attacked, and making the main supplied with near endless mith.

14. Three major problems with your idea...

15. @french

Thank god someone knows how to reaping to this thread properly.

All that's missing is how to fix the problems ;)

And @the mith point, I've already explained that the reward would be insignificant enough that no-one would bother exploiting it.

But the other points are good. Thanks for having the best response so far

16. The points raised so far I like :):

-A prestige system and a lb for 1v1s.
    -Only be able to 1v1 someone once to avoid warring alts for prestige.
    -NO rewards to stop exploits. Just a record on your profile and prestige points.
    -More prestige for fighting bigger players than you, less for fighting smaller players than you.
    -Rejecting a 1v1 request lowers you plunder by a % for one week. To stop people spamming requests to lower others plunder, you cannot propose a 1v1 against a particular player more than once.

17. Support!!!!

18. If it would be so insignificant why bother making it?

19. Run an ip check (like most online games) on players that are trying to 1 vs 1 each other, and disable any wars between same ips.

Problem solved.

20. Yes Owen. Joint 1st best response ;)