1v1 idea

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Pie, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Also u can go on to do like 2v2's and stuff. This could be like a whole new thing like a two man clan. 2 man eb. I think u have just thought if a amazing idea and possibilities

2. And @chaz

Yeah I think maybe within a certain stat range from you

3. @chaz

No 2 men ebs -.-

4. Lol. This is war ;)

5. I LOVE it! But I don't think they should be like wars in that they can be rejected. You should just have to take it.

6. Lol Owen but what if someone goes on holiday or loses power? The person that declared would obliterate them without the chance of retaliation

7. Wait I just read what u wrote. My bad :/

8. Wait hang on. No I was right lol

9. Maybe when you reject a war declaration you get reduced prestige by a lot or something bad

10. I'm just rambling now :O

11. I was going to post support just for the title

12. There could be an extra section on the lb for "most players beaten" but each player you beat can only count once so you'd have to beat lots of different players

13. Why jam?

14. U got to let devs know of this idea. Make sure I get all my credit  ;) jks
    Good luck with it becoming an Idea

15. Lol I'm preparing an email but waiting for more feedback. The more the better

16. The only thing this does is show you "won" someone by gaining more loot. Also, who ever wants to 1v1 for a set amount of time?

oh, and not to mention it would be easily exploitable for mithril or what ever other rewards come with this idea.

17. Jam, posting 'no support' is useless and stupid. At least say why you don't support it, how you think it could work etc.

Ever heard of constructive criticism?

18. My apologies Jam, I posted that before I saw your second post.