1v1 EE Wars Idea

Discussion in 'Wars' started by --a_hero--, Jul 7, 2013.

1. Fail! What strategy could really be applied... Think about it, if 1v1 with many applying, yes matches could be very even, but their is only one strategy, assassination! The person who wins is the one with the quicker thumb/connection/device!
    This is a noob idea and as for war clans putting invite only, its done to reduce the towerless noobs applying.

2. I'm a noob? It's just an idea I though of and liked. If you disagree that's ok, but if your just gonna insult me then you should leave my thread.

3. And besides winning could be determined by most plunder? Or first to get pinned? It's just an idea to get more people to war since only about 10% of kaw actually war every week. Maybe even less. If you guys want to add to the idea then go ahead say.

4. Ok insult was not intended, the noob comment was not intended at u but the idea. I've seen several ppl saying 1v1 war would be a good idea but I guess those ppl don't get the current war mechanics, hence the noob comment. If its on plunder then the attacker would be up at the start but plunder bled as the assassin keep assassinating and growing stronger. As for 1st to get pinned, thats just a race to the death and over in 1 min. I'm not tryin to be mean, just devil adva ocate. In my opinion the only way 1v1 could work is if spells had abilities and not damage power.