1v1 declared on King_Caine

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Drgn_HDL, May 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stupid Caine, You making 50 Mill of him in three hits and him losing 50 million in three hits.

Yes Thread has a POINT but its just a DULL subject, how many forums in the last week have been WRITTEN, well more than I can count granite i cant count very high(math is hard) but spelling is also a weak subject for me.

@ OP ask mod to lock this, it was needless to say "needless" and dont WRITE another useless forum for another week or I will farm you when you grow.

Camouflaged To The Rescue

2. You guys fail to take into account our size differences.

3. Yes, 1v1 get this joker off the forums :evil:

4. Besides, forget what I said earlier. I'm going to kick his tiny chihuahua sized ass over my back yard fence.

5. And then meaby I'll kick your ant sized ass over my backyard???

6. *!!!,I hate my keyboard.....

7. Can't interfere with a 1v1 sig and horrible comeback

8. @wake

Ah ok misread the sub text then I guess :p

Don't get me wrong I enjoy seeing smaller dudes smacking each other instead of this theory 'I must be HLBC to war'. But opening it up to the hive mind of the forums always ends up the same way and is stupid.

9. It wasn't a comeback Caine,and I'll wait till your 1v1 ends,then if you keep pissing me off I'll go capital on your ass.

10. Well, Drgn has forfeited 1v1. Someone else has been farming me

11. These are the best threads on KaW forum. Entertainment at it's finest.
    Support OP. If it werent for everyone arguing over your talking ****, I wouldn't have been reading for the last 20 minutes. Instead I might have been doing something productive in RL. And that gets no support at all.

KaW hard or go home. :arrow:

12. yeah i guess in a war game ya gotta respect those strict rules bout not attacking until he is ready after his 1v1 (wink) its what sighmin says (giggle)

13. Remember that fail dude back in my sarcastic apology thread? The one named soldier with the barcodes at the end of his name, well I would like you to meet his friend styl, or drgn_hdl

14. So this noob's reasoning is to help someone that no longer needs help

15. I declare war on declaring war . . . Oh and is 1v1 war? Or just a fight, oh and . . . Que?

16. Lol, don't you think Caine has had enough? :lol:
    I don't.

17. Dude again ...... Geez.....

18. OMG. He took a whole 50mil. Try getting hit by a hlbc hansel while you got alot of money. About 700mil per hit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.