Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by renamed756, Apr 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: ḯღ℘εяḯʊღ

Both clans scraping to finish haunts so had to merge

2. Re: ḯღ℘εяḯʊღ

Nope ive been silenced the whole month lmao, apparently talking about xhte using bots in wc is a silence :lol:

3. Re: ḯღ℘εяḯʊღ

Accusing people of using bots has always been silence worthy :roll:

4. Re: ḯღ℘εяḯʊღ

Wow you guys sure proved me wrong.

Quite rash of me to joke about your clan thread!

5. Re: ḯღ℘εяḯʊღ

Yes law exactly. We need you. Lmao XD

6. Re: ḯღ℘εяḯʊღ

Funny joke

7. Re: ḯღ℘εяḯʊღ

All it does is show that council of both clans were incapable of running them on their own

8. Re: ḯღ℘εяḯʊღ

If you say so lady boy

9. Your "OSW" clan.

10. We merging we becoming stronger......... yeah we busy hitting you..... who caring about ebs...... its just to help us growing

11. Keep telling yourselves that.

12. I i thinking merging is actually better promote more unity...... to many smalls clans just ruining new players, especially some clans who cant teachhing players properly and they quit

13. Why would you merge then if u didn't care bout ebs, the only reason yours need to merge is not to fail haunt.

14. Re: ḯღ℘εяḯʊღ

I never cared about you comment or homophobic remarks towards me, yet that's all you seem to be able to say cos you haven't got anything else on me apart from my sexuality  that just shows ur immaturity, a great clan leader Calling names on their (now clan members) thread. Step up your game harry

15. Re: ḯღ℘εяḯʊღ

Aww seems your upset and calling u lady boy makes me homophobic lmao Ok stop being nosey and I won't hurt your feelings  go away if u can't handle the heat

16. Re: ḯღ℘εяḯʊღ

Plz tell me where in my comment I directly said you calling me a "lady boy" makes you homophobic? Handle what heat? Seem you having to put all ur effort in saving those ebs, fairy.

17. Re: ḯღ℘εяḯʊღ

Tell me a osw u haven't ran from even IG u were crying for a mutual lmao 

Seems like you're looking for attention kid , I dont have all day to argue with you and wait listen your daddy is calling you

Its that time again 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.