100v100 Indy wars on weekends

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Davey_Jones, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Support:

I had fun with the 75v75 war I was in, the only issue I had was the prep time being too short for that many players. I was able to get the opp SS made but nowhere near done with the ally roster. I had no trouble using my tracker to track 75 players but I had to WC and track that war (I didn't know it was 75v75 before volunteering for both) which, even though we won, I did not do a good job WCing because there was way too many KOs and RED messages scrolling that I had to keep track of and had to rely on the players to just watch my Opens posts to keep sitting on the enemy players. The hardest part was to unload and not get KOed while trying to keep track of all of the scrolling messages. My only suggestion to the devs is to increase the prep time back to 2 hours for the 100v100 player wars, this will give the WCs more time to gather the SS's and generate initial targets.

2. Support, the 100v100 were extremely fun, although I lost bothI had a lot of fun doing them and met some new faces

3. I found them great too. It's just like the old wars used to be but less time. Even back then we had leaks but over 24 hours. Sealing leaks was half the battle. Support

4. Support to this thread and yes if you do go through with this plz find a way to make sure or make serious conciquence for people using more then 1 account in war.. Cause ive been on the side that had lost due to an lb using a ps and his main and opened up his ps so main could win.. And thats total bs but I did have more fun then usual doing 100v100 indi wars

5. I like the 100v100 wars, it was crazy fun with the asw and those ones that came out during the anniversary were great and close.

6. No support. I can only do weekend indie wars. More noobs - less chance to win

7. no support, 100v100 wars suck! don't need them at all! don't try to change something that isn't broken in the first place!!

8. Support, loved the 100 member war and met amazing warriors 

9. Definitely support. As fun as it is to pm or post 100 different initial targets  it's a lot of chaos and is just amazingly fun! There's always someone up to hit so it's very hard for this size of war to become boring or one sided.

10. I support this because the massive rooster incented me to war for the first time in over a year, unfortunately i missed it but if it were to perm theres a high chance id participate and im sure others are the same :D

11. Those damn roosters...

Always working people up

12. Support to more variations of size for indy rosters, both larger and smaller.

13. no support because because i have no more support left to give....jk support

14. I had a blast doing these wars (even though I never won) BRING EM BACK DEVS!! Much support

15. I would actually fight in these. Otherwise I still continue to no do mini wars