100 Zafties likely to be stripped or farmed.

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *UmbrellaorZaft (01), Aug 14, 2013.

1. Please help me buy some of the frozen lands by taking over my allies ..... I need the $$$. Thanks.

2. Stripping Cella from Redstar? That'd be death lol.

3. Lol and i thought i was a noob r u stupid messin with cella and redstar ur gonna be in a world of hurt

4. Whatever. Red, cella, laoda... They can't stay on top forever. Who cares anyways? The real battles are being fought by the players half their size in stats and bfa.

5. It's been a week. You better start adding to the list son

6. Its sad that zaft needs most of lb to fight a war plus over 20 clans it used to mean something to be part of zaft now who cares especially when they take in butt hurt players and nobodies

7. Self stripped 44...awkward

8. The one player from zaft that i respect and fear most is A-P Wolf. Notice how over years chongo has fallen, teja, Ayiraa and other ex leaderboard greats but Wolf has always remained at the top through numerous osw's. I also never see him talk in cc wc or forums. I personally think he is the strongest zaft has.

9. Were are you guys gonna get all that money Zaft is very big

10. Good list but how large is your bank?

I heard Red

11. Good list but how large is your bank?

I heard Red and Laoda lending strip funds to Resilience at a special rate. ZAFT banks must be overflowing with strip funds!!!

Use it before the promotional rate ends......

12. This thread could not have been made by a major UC member since in another thread they said they wernt focusing on the top few Zaft members

13. Please refer to Page 10 post by Res_Perse 

14. Update

To those against my credibility, the member I mentioned before who was likely to be stripped,was stripped 1.5T last week.

Keep an eye out for next member to be stripped, should be within next 12 hours.

15. Good luck stripping redstar in case you forgot he is #1 on the allies leader board 

16. Why is it always the statless alts *facepalm*