100% SH Rosters - Your thoughts!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RedHotVixen_MaCHiNE, Apr 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Of course I'm pinned, I'm EB'ing

2. Tight up hit range (from 4x to 1.5 or 2x), bigs wont be able to match up SH/SSH if u dont cast SH or statless.

And if you are a middle with decent towers, you wont worry about a SH/SSH can plunder you too much if u know how to tank in war.

Only hansels or non-towers middles will fell pain to face a SSH. but its the same story if you face a towered middle.

fix your bfa/bfe/towers to get in EE is what you shall do before you complain other buildings.

But still, devs has to increase EE rewards, more ppls doing ee means more fairly match up

3. I don't want to EE if it's cool to have a build like kyle

4. Kyle's build is 1000x more fun to use than your build or any other. 

5. You shall not EE with your currently stats.

Indi wars might give you free ee lv or miths if you are lucky, but tbh, nobody wants to see you at their roster lol

6. 'Dirtylarry' is a fitting name for someone constantly abused by apoc. Clean yourself up bro

7. Good I don't want to EE. I only use this account to post forums. You "war" with that corny ass build. What are you scared of that you have to small? Or are you just taking after your father

8. Ummm fail scouting me translates to me being named DirtyLarry? That's a little bit of a stretch. Believe me I'm trying my best to understand

9. Congrats now the two of you can get married 

10. Cheese you should stick to the auto apoc response saying people are crying. You trying to freelance isn't really your thing

11. Why are we bumping this old thread

12. Why are you complaining about it? Your mistress made it anyways

13. Rage takes this sort of thing personal. Don't mention her roots

14. Proper bantR. You guys got me

15. Two tier war system ftw

16. this. I still hate sh tho

17. Bloody idiots bumping old threads. Find something better to do with ur time, cannonball.

18. this is a very old thread - nice necrobump there lol

funnily enough we still hate SH

Locking this as totally out of date now lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.