100% SH Rosters - Your thoughts!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RedHotVixen_MaCHiNE, Apr 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why ppl blame the clans using sh? Blame the devs for allowing this , I personally hate using sh but also hate being outmatch by clans with 3-5 top 50 allies lbs if you don't use sh so I hope you get the point we are just adjusting to the system

2. @ mal its not called adjusting it called contributing.

3. @TheCleaver
    S C Y T H E already tried that PSs with SHs technique against us.... Didn't go well for them... SH clans are easily beatable. It all just depends on the Warrers. In War Realm I keep most of my Warrers in a voice chat with the tracker to speed up the process of getting targets and posting opens. efficiency and speed win you wars in a SH war. PS are no good. By the time they get us 0 by assassins. We will still have made plunder. Then IF THEY KO US we will make TONS of gold on them. TONS.
    I cba to type anymore... Bored. The PS thing should just be common sense -_-

4. No exploit rosters used there

5. Minimum plunder value per attack and steal, all builds must have one troop building minimum.
    Proposed since season 1 and never considered. Yet it destroys the exploit of sh and gh etc over night.

Must be too complicated to implement of trial though.

6. no support, It will be a solution for the bigger accounts in kaw. But we little ones are still f*cked.

7. Agree with chaos, it's easiest n best way

8. The answer is already in the # of clans doing round and primal wars. None.

9. Sh plundering attack builds at all let alone for 100m plus when you hit them for 10m or less should have been stopped years ago. This isnt a new problem/ exploit and clearly the devs will not do anything about it so why do we keep doing forum after forum after forum on this topic when we know devs only care about hte money.

The prob is people think the devs care about season wars. They dont. Season wsrs pre hte was the way devs made money. Everyone bought xtals and did the 30 wars a week and life was good and they kept adding wars to he schedule and making rewards better..... But then it happened...

Hte ..

And now the devs had a bigger cash cow which required little to no work to generate bigger revenue ...way bigger and they dont have to sot there and do the math and match every clan one by one like they use to. So it should be no surprise to anyone that season 5 most likely will be all indi because they have a system in place to put you into clans where ....you guessed it they have little or no work to do.

Meanwhile ...the farmer will soon be getting ready for his third chapter of you hitting hte and pvp on weekends and so on and so on and so on....

Ee wars are a thing of the past. They are the mafia wars of kaw. Whats mafia wars? ...exactly.

10. I think Vix needs to behave herself... That is all

11. Wow lotta butthurt from losers that stare at their device for a straight 1-1/2 hours nonstop in their free time.......you don't HAVE too systems war queens

12. Chubby, get out of pin.... What the hell do u know about war btw

13. 1/1 chubby. He came out of pin 

14. Scouts dont count.

15. Attack noob

16. CheeseChaser I was impressed how -Warlor- figured out how to CF and run during EE. Very impressive

17. When devs figure out how to keep a level playing field maybe they can save this dying game their r more than lb players in the game

18. Hmmm Larry, u sound like ur clued up on how ee works as well

19. Btw ur pin also

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.