100 man indi lowland wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BobRoss, Feb 12, 2016.

1. The time has come....

Everyone remembers how fun 100 man indis were

Now imagine a roster of tanks and spies battling to either attack once and assn twice every 5 min or the dreaded tps1's stealing once and fail attack every 5 min....

Now i know this sounds exciting but try to keep yourself under control. Let ata know the time has come

100 man indi lowland wars ....or civil wars has come

Just stop and think what a 100 man advantage war wave would look like in cc... We need this...we want this...make indis great again

2. Where is your left hand when you are typing this?..

3. Yeah lowland indi wars would be fun (100man)

4. gonna be very few clans warring then, many clans too picky. Some clans doesnt have sufficient.

5. 100 man doesn't really float my boat.

6. Kaw needs the madness of 100 man rosters again don't even care about type ๎’

7. 100 man indis would be no different from getting your device crashed midwar, can't even find target properly because all the enemy's profile which you click on would be already knocked out by then. Moreover, the WC can't cope with 100 v 100 and it is seriouslg gonna lag the crap outta many people with poor network connection in their area...

8. If you did 100man indis at all you'd know that the only true part about your statement is a wc can't cope with it

But 5 wc can

9. Who cares if you support? You suck in indi :lol:

This is what you do: Go inactive, get KO'd, get AKO'd, thank the WC & Tracker, say you was sat on all war because you're a 'priority' target.

Nevertheless, support for 100 man indi.

10. This made me laugh the way you worded it๎’

11. Make these at least 2hrs long

12. Support for idea

13. Double regen as well.

14. Can we not do this again. Everyone remembers how it turned out last time 10 people were inactive 10 were leaking and the other half of them wouldn't follow wcs orders. Also it's chaos sense admins can't mute in ee. 100 people in a clan talking at once during a war when a tracker is loosing his mind never good.

No support but here's some cuteness

15. There's a reason why it's not here anymore >.>