10 Days of this game

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by B_A_D__S_E_E_D, May 3, 2016.

1. That's pretty good lol

2. Flog

3. That's your problem to deal with not mine. You guys are so closed minded you won't deal with that aspect of the game because it's not as easy as drawing new pics and picking new event names.

Increase PvP rewards (NOT SYSTEM WARS FGS)

Bring in a 1 time buy able MP ally for accounts for 28 days (or one month, tie it to the achievement)

Change the ToU to protect players in their first month and then enforce it, the drop builds will soon rebuild when they get day / week bans.

You think people are going to quit because of it? I've said it before and I will again, KAW is addictive, the people that spend won't just give up.

You guys need to actually consult with your player base, when you created kaw_community I was excited as I thought you were actually going to get involved, the only involvement now is update threads and trolling, with the occasional helpful info in there (kudos to you for those grant)

4. For a while, I would recommend. These events are the fastest way to grow and gain equipment. Just keep finding clans running higher tier ebs as you grow.
    OSW clans and WC roulette are the funnest things :p the PvP events are a quite time consuming staying pinned.
    Regularly? No, but I have spent some money in the past on a couple seals and some pro packs. Pro backs are great the the bonus speakers and nobility, gives you the chance to chat quite a bit which is really fun.

5. There were 2 days on the last event when I started. I got 750 of the items we were collecting. That was a good amount of silver bars. This time I got the full event and have over 5k hooks now.

And thanks to all that have posted. This has been very helpful!

6. Oh ok cool. ..Welcome to kaw bro..feel free to pm if I can help.

If u want the big stats keep.your nose clean.

Stay out of osw and drama..stick with a good family. Find a family will keep you on the right path and not make you a meat shield lol