Discussion in 'Wars' started by X__DE__X, Apr 29, 2013.

1. Re: Join worms w32worm.......,,,

I love players who post their inc and hits on forum. Convince the kaw community of your bravado and you may convince yourself..,
    Sadly rus. You only have the choice of keeping me pinned or taking my hits.
    Either way... I own your game. No cf. not ever. Make no mistake about it.

2. Re: Join worms w32worm.......,,,

Why not post inc on forums. I like to see ocasional PvP other than wars

3. Re: Join worms w32worm.......,,,

Too bad for you i like it fast and rough lol. I will make alison scream with this worm

~RUS

4. Re: Join worms w32worm.......,,,

*searches for vomit emoji*

5. Re: Join worms w32worm.......,,,

Inc apherion. 22/22 atk.

Geesh I hate being farmed

6. Re: Join worms w32worm.......,,,

What has humanity come to when **** becomes a joke? I don't understand what's funny about ****, or not respecting women. Trash talk is fine but whenever a female is involved, **** jokes are sure to follow.

7. Re: Join worms w32worm.......,,,

Noob queen can you atleast pin on me. After all your talk i expected massive inc -.-

~RUS

8. Re: Join worms w32worm.......,,,

Don't worry rus. The inc will come slow and steady and consistently. Day after day. Kotfe and a few other clans taught me much about how to destroy a player. Your just hitting from pin now. Like I said. I own your game.
    Lets see how loud and proud you sound in a few months time?

9. Re: Join worms w32worm.......,,,

You're still in the middle of your kaw experience and I'm near the end of mine. Purist kaw is all I require. Everything else is done and dusted for me. Have fun. I know I will.

10. Re: Join worms w32worm.......,,,

I honestly believe you dont have enough brain cells to hold memory of me for few months. Btw you just destroyed my morale for fight with that 11mil steal. **** me lol.

~RUS

11. Re: Join worms w32worm.......,,,

And for the record rus. I very much doubt you could make me scream with your little worm as you say. That kind of comment makes me feel embarrassed for you.

12. Re: Join worms w32worm.......,,,

I was waiting for that one. The truth is i dont think screaming will happen. I dont think with this size of the hole anything can make you scream………

~RUS

13. Re: Join worms w32worm.......,,,

No never spam walls noob thing lol

14. Re: Join worms w32worm.......,,,

Sorry, we have a strict no noob policy, and you just broke it!

15. Re: Join worms w32worm.......,,,

@Alison pg4,
    We actually check before accepting a worm. Sometimes worms are kicked and banned.