1 v The Insane Asylum clan

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Blueberry, Jan 14, 2014.

1. And you never will because you will be pinned :eek:

2. Ight will I'll be back on tomorrow my allies are pretty good for their price(if you know what I mean) well anyways see you guys tomorrow. Love you all!

3. Lol this is basically, a textual weewee measuring contest.

4. What alllies...

5. Triksta do spy loses show up on profile if someone else was viewing it

6. 6/6/9 att Reach p

7. Allies I own... What else lol

8. and mine is much bigger :lol: ;)

9. No, I believe its everyting >:D

10. I'm still waiting on ss. I want to be fair before I pick a side.

11. Thank you dirty Larry for attacking now if all you guys could attack and steal/scout that'd be great for both of us!

12. Show us a ss and we will give you a 10 minute regen period so you aren't dtw. Deal?

13. This isn't a war this is simply me wanting my loses up so I get people mad

14. No no it's fine tricksta

15. When people get mad they attack which means I get more loses. Now do you understand

16. I don't think you get it. We don't care about your losses going up. And its quite the opposite, we are having a blast. Now the only reason is because you can't admit a mistake. Take a hint and learn something. I admitted a mistake because I am mature enough to realize I did something wrong. I am not ignorant like you buddy. Now please post the ss before I whip out another meme. Also eb pinning? You could just take the hits if you really want your losses to increase ;)

17. And I'm glad your having a blast better then getting mad( if you know what I mean)

18. No I do not know what you mean

19. I know you don't care about my loses going up( but I do so you see how were both benefiting

20. Can someone please lock this thread... Where are the forum police when you need it