1 v 1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Balto573, Aug 24, 2013.

1. Hey just stating facts that's why I'm here

2. Not that's not why you're here, You're here because you wanted to brag about your 1v1.

3. Naw I think it's to state the facts

4. Seriously though I requested a lock an hour and a half ago

5. Nah, I'm pretty sure the OP is stating that you're in a 1v1 and you'll be waiting for a successful action..

6. No no I don't think that's why (shhhhhh)

7. Stop posting and the thread will be knocked off Active Topics. Then you don't need to worry about getting the thread locked. A

8. Moose lock the ************************************************************thing

9. No chance fox I'd rather look like an idiot

10. Well you don't really need to try...

11. Knew it wouldn't last long, Balto doesn't hit anybody, he just says he will then won't. His friend I farmed stopped playing, and I didn't even farm him hard. No retaliation, instead he deleted the post from his friend saying I haven't stopped hitting him.

For those that will go wall stalking, yes his friend was smaller, but I didn't even hit him much, like one unload every few hours.

12. Bro I was training him to be a merc if you'll see he's on my ally list and I assure you he didn't quit btw this one v one ended cause he invited me to his clan I didn't stop hitting until then and I have a friend that would love to be in your newsfeed seeker

13. Fox I actually do need to try before kaw I was getting strait a's now I don't know what the letters are

14. Balto remember your magical girl training.
    I believe in you.

15. Rez all you did was make a hobo and tinker bell **** me

16. Balto you are a *****, you absouloutle **** yourself in pm when i threatened you

17. Shaun that was cause I was defending a merc of mine and trying not to get involved at the same time now I'll fight you once I'm done with Alison

18. Till then wait in line