1 v 1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Balto573, Aug 24, 2013.

1. In my opinion, picking your grudges is like picking your fights.

You pick someone that could destroy you within a few seconds, you've made a rather bad choice. :?

2. Binto for no reason decided to troll and not leave when asked every thread I made. This is only reason I am here.

Bilko and I have a history of distaste. I cannot stand players like him. He is a leach and a worm.

3. Koala I'll pin on you now

4. Oh there's Alison's fourth insult

5. *brain explodes*

This cant be happening

6. Balto, Please do pin on me now, and forever. That might stop you from making **** 1v1 thread, I'm willing to sacrifice myself for the greater good.

7. Chillax everyone, all this is is a thread encouraging pvp against players that are deemed as stronger than them. I don't see a problem with the 1v1. Sure self pinning is kinda nooby but at least he's not using alts to hit him as well.

8. OMG! Please guys, keep going. Don't let anyone stop you. Entertaining as hell! XD

9. Let's see what Tommy thinks!

[​IMG]

Awe, you're right Tommy, me neither!

10. Reaper the ******* one v one ended an hour ago

11. Oh lol then whats the point in this thread exactly? -_^

12. Koala 11/11/13 attk , 6/6/11 assa p. Dont understand why ppl feel the need to gang on someone lol

13. Reaper the point is to see how many people jump on the farm Balto bandwagon

14. It's really obvious that I hate you Allison as evidenced by this:
    I was not trash talking merely infusing humor into a pointless thread.

15. Simply because he's retarded, and i feel the need to hit him.

16. 1 v 1 should have some sort of respect. Yet all I see you doing is flapping your gums worse than a 80 year old hooker. Calm down you ******* juvenile, it's a tap tap game. Your ego is small, brain is shriveled, and heart is near death.

Your heart doesn't even knows why it ticks anymore. It knows with every beat, with every extra second of life given to you, your brains gonna keep thinking of stupid, retarded ****. STOP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING, Binto.

17. Right now and openly... Alison, igcb & sarcbat. Did I forget any other?

18. PAC man o_O hmmm not like u not to gang ;) sorry i stopping chatting in ur nf i wanted pots your alt didnt pay well enough then u got too big :?

19. Lets just say i got rid of that alt . ;)