1 v 1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Balto573, Aug 24, 2013.

1. Igcb you ranted about me ranting which leads me to my next question how many times were you dropped on your head as a infant?

2. This isn't your twitter you deranged lunatic, stop talking to yourself.

3. Being dropped on ones head could lead to brain damage. Mental retardation etc. Brain damage, or being MR, would lead me to believe that I couldn't type in coherent sentences. Or, use proper English. Or, insult a half wit such as yourself.

But I digress, go get your foot caught in a bear trap.

4. I clearly was talking to you are you me? What's that? No? Then I guess I'm not talking to myself

5. Lolz igcb verbally owning Balto

6. Like I said if you have something to say say it in my newsfeed like everyone else is

7. No, I'm responding to your cement filled head ranting. I am bored, got off of work. I saw an idiot, such as yourself struggling to get noticed. You know what I'm doing now? I'm ******** on you. You are now known, for me, IGCB, ******** on you.

DAH, where did he go George?

8. Oh…… my…… god.

9. Nobody is in your news at this time you liar. You are hiding in pin, which is what you always do binto.

10. You're one of those kids that plays wall ball by himself, and loses.

11. Alison then how come your still to weak for me to attack

12. …………… Still in shock.

13. Don't feel bad about being ripped Binto, (Idk if that was on accident by Alison, but it's funny) usually everyone I verbally **** on I become friendly with.

Flint and I are on good terms.

I don't hate Charizard/Dragonite anymore.

A few others I can't remember, but I don't have hate for anyone anymore. Life is too short to carry around a hate filled heart.

But you're just down right stupid. I don't think you could bounce back from that.

14. I agree life's to short to hold a grudge

15. TOOOOOOOO, OMG KNOW THE DIFFERENCE, YOU ******* ROCK.

16. This is a great read
    [​IMG]

Lurking and eating 

17. Balto, I do like your way of "talking with news feed" but every times I try to talk to you you're somehow DTW.

18. Not as in, you're awesome. But you are literally a ROCK...