1 v 1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Balto573, Aug 24, 2013.

1. You made 54M yet used all 11 pots. Derp last 3 cost more than 54. So you lose money...

2. I used 0 pots when I fought sarc

3. Excuse me, last 3 and half of the 4th. So you lose like what. 15M or so a hit? If you success. IF. With Scars BFE, I'm sure it's not often...

4. @Langlas

That's me dirty dancing in the old days

5. Here you go bonko.

[​IMG]

6. Igcb I didn't lose a single attack clearly you are ignorant that I also have a semi decent bfa

7. Lol "ignorant". You're funny kid.

8. Don't lock this is getting interesting I'm about to have three people fighting me!

9. Don't forget Fred and Sully!

10. Lol useless wall posts. See Balto, I have a life, and a JOB. I don't KaW at work because it's a JOB, not play time. Puffing your chest on a video game does nothing. Only in real life does something such as your tiny "ego" have any relevance. And even your tiny "ego" lays in your own hands, no one else's.

11. You serious  I also have a life I'm in and out of kaw usually

12. Is that crown made from the three gold she took?

13. No you're not. If you're not in forums you're ranting and raving about "GET IN MY NEWSFEED BRO!" Shut the **** up. No one cares, if someone hits you, you *****. "Oh I made you waste your time on me, OOOOH."

Wow, good logic son!

This is FAKE gold, FAKE troops, FAKE buildings, and yet REAL stupidity. Remove your head from your ass and enjoy the REAL world.

14. Oh god what will my one wandering villager do now!