1 v 1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Balto573, Aug 24, 2013.

1. Saving the image instead of screenshotting it gets rid of the stuff that's not the picture.

The more you know...

2. Lmao @ devil

3. @mirrorz I dont need luck, im a donkey.

Stubborn af, slightly slow too

4. You don't know my family. So you are speaking out of ignorance and lack wit. Such is common among players of such a low calibre as yourself.

5. And we are back to the only three insults you know wait I'm sorry you have a fourth call me a parasite say I should change my name to leach for the thousandth time :roll:

6. Balto is not a great fighter. When he was in sicnocs ca while we were hitting OoS(very briefly) he left within 2 hours of hits starting. I still have the SS of what he had to post on my wall to get cf. If I knew how to post pics I would show it. Ill give him a week before surrender thread if that.

Ps. If anyone wants to post the pic for me I will give it to you in a third party app.

PPS: Balto is a huge nub.

7. Pm me to set up pal pic exchange if you're interested.

8. Hey anyway what happened to farming me till I quit you said you would 3 times if your so much higher calibre than me why did you give up over and over and over your a fail at farming

9. I have some interesting SS of Balto in a discussion I had with him...

"Who made the Big Bang"

10. I posted in your wall that time cause I quit helping my side and gave info to one of your members and they told me to post on your wall

11. Respect to blato for not backing down and taking on Sarsbat

Respect to Sarsbat for his response to this forum post and keeping this pvp respectful

Hope both parties have fun playing the game the way it was ment to be played :)

12. Devil I was clearly trolling you

13. Yes bilko is a known fail.

[​IMG]

14. Clearly you are trying to brush it off.

15. Alison post the five successful ones that were before that

16. Cause I know I had five successful ones that I only had to use one pot on

17. Balto got five successful attacks in a tap tap game...
    Clearly his life is not a failure

18. Devil I don't know where to begin with you ya atheist self rightous bastard

19. Derailing your own thread? Really?

20. Yes isn't that what I always do?