1 v 1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Balto573, Aug 24, 2013.

1. Carebear... Huber? He's harmless 

2. You guys are seriously thinking you can win against Alison? Ok.
    It's true that you can't win unless the other player gives you permission to win. So long as they hit back, they haven't lost. Simple. But you get bored fast bud.

3. What is this i read 1-23 and died laughing.

4. Shadow, I think she thinks she can take us all on. I already got my own issues allison why you hit me? Smh as long as you keep hitting ill keep returning.

Cost pots to hit me.....free to hit you

5. I think Balto is deserving of this trolling award

Saving the image instead of screenshotting it gets rid of the stuff that's not the picture.

The more you know...

6. And this is why i will never have any respect for Balto
    CF Request to S1cN0c__iiiiiiMurk_da_Br1ckm4n
    Terms were to tell him he had nice pants and a nice butt
    [​IMG]

7. Thanks jennifer for posting that. To provide background to the story Balto was at OoS as is it was being restarted by skyj1lsa who was at the time a target of sicnoc.(sicniss wasn't around yet). OoS ended up in sicnoc ca and Balto was begging for a cf within 1 hour. He was willing to post that just to get out of a war. He then asked to join our side. He is a runner and a noob.

8. Oh, Alison, notice how I didn't have any black on top and bottom of my pic.

9. Damn a CF from Balto. That's like... Getting a surrender post from Ajax! Must've been hard as ****

10. Read the post. It's not a cf from me nor is to show how cool I am. It's to show what a noob he is.

11. And if it helps you figure out how cool I am so be it.

12. But... Everyone already knows Balto is a nub?

13. Right. Everyone but Balto. Maybe that will help him remember.

14. Though I doubt it.

15. Lol I go to sleep and 5 people take over. Balto, when will you ever learn? Puffing your flabby man boobs will never get you respect in RL or KaW. You need to realize that the more you try, the less we care. The less you try, the more we don't care. If you haven't noticed, no matter what you say or do, WE DON'T CARE.

Go outside, mid day, look up at the sun, and just stare. It'll be a great favor to us all.

16. You forgot to mention without sunglasses..

17. This isn't the 80's-90's, who the **** wears sun glasses?

18. i do :eek: i like to wear them when i drive...keeps the sun outta my eyes

19. Right, because, **** the sun visor...