1 v 1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Codeine, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Lol Denver luckily I have more *grabs more popcorn* nom nom nom

2. Stay on topic or leave thread. Seymour wants to get his whole clan stripped I guess. The pansy already bringin in all his buddies for our 1 v 1.

3. Just my alts, bro ;P

4. Lol sorry i was 2nd smartest in my class and not first, also this is a war game not lets be jackasses and correct grammar lol if you wanted to do that why not go tutor some kids who actually need it considering i scored the highest on that final thank you ;) dont do drugs kids!

i is supposed to be I but why push the capitalize button every three seconds

5. "1v1" "just my Alts" whut. Dats Val logic.

6. My bad Codeine just wanted popcorn . I got money on Codeine who's with me? 

7. 1v1 with Alts isn't 1v1. It's multiple accounts. Same as fighting 5 different guys with the same tz.

8. Aww, Codeine DTW

9. Seymour do you have any alts that don't suck?? 

10. I'm glad to know you were so successful in home school..

11. Public school ty

12. pvp = Player vs Player.
    Me and my alts are one player.
    1v1 = 1 player vs 1 player. Not 1 account vs 1 account.

13. Public School... In Somalia?

14. I'm not dtw actually but all 3 of you lame ass accts are

15. @seym you as good as Val... It's not 1v1 it's 1v a guy with alot of alts... Stupid noobs go code

16. Seymore, 6 accounts versus 1 in a 1v1 isn't a 1v1. And he didn't say pvp, he said 1v1. Obviously meaning one account.

17. I'm just pot burning, for now. No need to be brash.

18. I won't even use my alts lol  I hope it's warm where you're at cause you gonna be naked soon

19. Public school in America.

20. That's worse