1 v 1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SE-Phoenix-SE, Jun 10, 2013.

1. That was just an example it would be less than that such as the ee wars how you so the eb, but it would be given just for participation it would be based on size, actions, basically like the wars now but 1 v 1

2. Its actually 10-15 mith, Larry. I know this because we had a no match earlier and I recieved 10 mith from VP.

3. Exactly, so the loser may break even or if he put up a damn good fight he can win a little but obviously the winner gets the bulk of rewards

4. This is spam. Lock please.

5. How is this spam its ideas for 1 v 1 war?

6. Any other great ideas for ruining the game?

7. Can you please stop trolling? Please?

8. Maybe sit the next couple of plays out champ,maybe not type everything thing that pops into the old noodle

9. @Grow.. Your prolly right.. I just remember seeing 13-15 somewhere. This is still a lame idea with no thought put into it.

This thread is def spam

10. For the third time ive posted 2 forums the first one sucked obviously, but this one is good, so ill ask again, please stop trolling

11. This is a bad idea as sora said devs has not master ee wars yet no way they can do this complicated idea of yours.
    NO SUPPORT

12. Okay might as well lock it now i still believe this is a good idea if the devs can master it as well

13. Dude, you've got the heart, but it just isn't a good idea, bro. Sorry.

14. I hope you don't make any more spammy threads on ways to make getting mith and equip easier. You gotta earn it and work for it duder. :?