1 v 1

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SE-Phoenix-SE, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Ive posted 2 threads for the love of god if your just gonna be a jerk than dont post anything, dont even look at it, if you see by: phoeniyx then dont even acknowledge it. Some ppl might actually take a liking to the idea so chill out...

2. How about 1v1 ee wars where you sign up and find a match

3. Why not just drop the mith reward and do it as a reputation based ranking system like the prestige with clans

4. Yea agree.. Stop with these threads.. refer to the bounty hunter thread

No Support

5. I want to start living as a  woman

6. Need to get this in the devs minds, it would be cool to have

7. Or better yet, have no rewards. Just do it for the fun of it and have it where you can't get hit outside of the 1vs1

8. A little better than your last idea, but still No Support as it can be easily exploited; although if you put some more thought into your next idea, I may consider it.

9. Growlithe, with the ideas to do it like ee wars it cant be exploited, it would be random and by overall stats so you cant choose your opponent

10. With BFE included? Would the loser also reciece a way to get the mith he lost, back?

11. Yes bfe included in the overall, and i think the loser could possibly get 1/2 the mith he would have gotten if he won, just so he is not empty handed

12. Ehh why not.

13. So if the winner earned 40mith total and loser owner 30 then winner gets all 40 and loser gets 15

14. Auto type sucks, i ment e a r n e d

15. Fail sorry op.Let say I get my other gh account I would declare war and let this account win all the time ,I would max out my mith equipment in a month depending on payout .

16. @sora it would be random like ee wars and by overall stats including bfe check out other comments to see the other ideas

17. If you can combine the ideas of everyone here you can probably get a great idea and thread:) make sure to give them credit too.