1 AGAINST NEW AGE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by smokinbandit, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Hes not a guild hansel. Hes a small, weak hansel with a big ego. Not a gh

2. You ganna mess with NA?
    Who and what army you have 

3. We got love for you crazy rabbit. Don't trip on that. 

4. Im not tripping. Just enjoying myself. Doing what i do best. And what i trained a lot of you guys to do. Once again u get to watch me work. This time first hand. So just enjoy it as much as i do. It is after all, same as it always has been and always will be. Just a game. 

5. Take it from me OP not a good idea. Fnordon is the most relentless from the group. He will destroy you.

6. I don't know how anyone thinks the OP doesn't know exactly what he is doing, as he has described his past relation with NA. Wouldn't he know better than everyone not in NA that's trying explain to him that he's making a "bad decision"? So much jock riding in forums 

7. We who fight new age actually do have an army not one as big as new age has but an army nonetheless and unlike new age we have determination

8. New Age Barcode just another butthurt gh wannabe :roll: have fun rabbit :lol:

9. Support to OP. I've heard of him before and he is a good farmer.

10. Everyone always says its a bad decision to fight clans those people are called *****'s

11. You know us rabbit. You know we will enjoy ever minute

12. ^ you enjoy not hitting us?

13. RESPECT FOR. USING MAIN OP....GL

14. Lol oh the Irony follow me back op

15. THIS GUY THINKS HE IS ME

16. Why doesnt new age take on a larger amount of people? They seem to always be flexing their muscles when they have a clear advantage

17. @byrdie I agree

18. Well it's because NA thinks they're too cool or would like better targets or something or idk or they enjoy talking instead of attacking.

19. I'm gonna make a rap about new age this one will at least be decent unlike every other rap I've done brb in several days