1 AGAINST NEW AGE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by smokinbandit, Oct 30, 2013.

1. When you get bored op, NA won't. There's no going back now kiddo.

2. I was New Age Legends. And a council member. I dont bore easily either.... Lmao

3. I don't disagree with what you doing and I might have joined you but it's not easy when I'm barely on an hour every 3-4 days.

4. *waits for baltos comments*

5. Lol i dont really need help i was just bored. Kinda sad my ex clannies not showing me as much love as i am to them..  but hey. They know my sleep patterns so hopefully ill get stripped after halloween? Rofl

6. :lol: We don't get bored. Let's see how much fire is left in you when you're stripped, potless, and pinned 24/7 

7. No...rabbit is a hardcore farmer from when I played with him....good luck

8. I remember you rabbit. Good luck i guess and good luck to new age haha.

9. Stripped and potless? Hmmm maybe u dont remember the last 8 months i farmed anyone and everyone with a stripped and potless pure spy account? Who are you again new age? Cuz i dont remember your sorry **** talking ass but yea strip me and then ask if i give a damn. Lmao

10. Well, I did change names recently :roll:

I'm not talking ****, I'm telling the truth. All I have to say is, GL. You're gonna need it :lol:

Off this thread 

11. Ill find out from twicc who your sorry ass is. And ill be watching the few alts u have posted in your ca scroll by as i continue to laugh my ass off at cc. ROTFLMFAO

12. Last Post.

Why would I care if you found out my old name? It's not a secret :roll:

More work for you and less for me I guess :lol:

13. Speaking of stripped..... Your a naked weak ass guild hansel.... No wonder you have a fat mouth where my carrot should be....

14. Nice to see ur still playing rabbit... haven't seen u since "black knights" era in 2010

15. Just keep posting stupid comments.

GH?? Name one gh that has spy stats like mine. I'd LOVE to see that happen. Weak? Tell that to one of your alts who I zeroed earlier :roll:

Know your facts before you talk **** please.

16. Damn black knights. That brings me back. Lol. Yea im always around in some form or another. Lmao.

17. NA pwns nubs like you. Get em bois

18. Your not the only one ive been fighting for longer anyway it's easy isnt it

19. Na has never bothered me. Except when twicc called me a chicken for not hanging around to osw with them 

They may be New Age but they play Kaw like the old age. 