🧙‍♀️WITCH ARCANA is LIVE!!!🧙‍♂️

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Mar 6, 2023.

1. The top 250 gives not much, 15 aq/inferno, 150 silver bars, 3 xtals (which you get daily pretty much anyway), a whopping 2 pallumen plates, 1 crux chest.

Nobody who gets top 250 is small enough for any of that to be worthwhile (Quoted from player in another forum)

the Pvp rewards have been the same for years. Barely anyone casts because you have to use many xtals to reach the LB to only get a a couple thousand event items when you can use those xtals for 10,000 event items.

The silver bars given in events is close to nothing for accounts above 500mcs. I wish these things could be changed.

a while ago I asked devs for a new event as all of kaw has been for years and I was told events are planned out months in advance. I expected the suggestions would be implemented maybe in the next year. It didn’t happen. Can you guys just edit the rewards for next event and see our reaction? We would be so happy and grateful. Happy players equals more money spent to y’all!

I appreciate you writing back it shows a lot of respect. pls like or comment so I know you read this and my effort didn’t go to waste! :) ❤️❤️

xXsHaNeThEcReEpXx and Ts_Riot_Ts like this.
  2. I already played Witch Arcana but i connect it on different Id will i still get the rewards?

3. How is this game different from Heckfire?
    Shouldn’t you call it Heckfire killer!
    Great copy btw.

4. Agreed, update the iOS offer wall and I might use it.

5. If there is no active crossover event will the progress I make in Arcana be of any use to me when the cross over event starts. I don’t like this style of game so if I won’t benefit then I’m not gonna play until the crossover starts.

6. Try fixing kaw before making new games !!!!!

7. I start playing Witch Arcana but I don’t see nothing exciting about it, not that special to me, sorry ata but witch arcana will not be my favorite game, Single City is much better than that & KaW is & still remains your best game ever!.

8. KaW is & still remains your/my best game ever 🎮📲

xXsHaNeThEcReEpXx likes this.
  9. I feel like this is disrespectful to us community members. The constant cross promos of mid games are a bit infuriating. I wish there was more attention and investments back into kaw vs these side projects.

It’s almost feels like the remaining player base (us) gets milked until it’s not viable to maintain kaw.

10. Are the crossover rewards actually going to be at least mediocre this time? Last time they were not even close.

11. When does the crossover event start? I'm linked and ready.

xXsHaNeThEcReEpXx likes this.
  12. For the people who haven’t read their post yes if you play the new game now you will get rewards still when the crossover event starts