🧙‍♀️WITCH ARCANA is LIVE!!!🧙‍♂️

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATA-Will, Mar 6, 2023.

1. [​IMG]

🧙‍♀️ WITCH ARCANA IS LIVE! 🧙‍♂️

Join us in playing ATA's newest game!
    Tap the appropriate link below to enroll in the house of your choice and see what
    Witch Arcana is like!
    Check back in the forums in the coming weeks to find out more about the Cross-Over event!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

*If you are on iOS tap and hold the image to see the link :)

FAQ

What is Witch Arcana - Magic School?
    Witch Arcana - Magic School is where Adventure games meet RTS Strategy with just the right amount of witchcraft and wizardry!

Welcome to the strange and beautiful world of Dwimmer, where universities of magic compete with each other to seal the monster-filled portals that plague the land!

Build your own unstoppable arcane academy! Team up with fellow magicians around the world to battle monsters and rival schools! Solve the dark mystery of the portals and become the SAVIOR OF DWIMMER!

Why are you promoting another game?
    Witch Arcana Magic School
    is a game developed by A Thinking Ape (us!), and we really think our fans in KAW would enjoy it!

Will I earn benefits in KAW if I play Witch Arcana?
    YES! There will be a Cross-Over Event coming in the next few weeks where progress in Witch Arcana will earn you rewards in KAW!

If I start playing Witch Arcana now, will I still earn rewards during the Cross Over Event?
    YES! We will retroactively be granting rewards to folks that have their Witch Arcana and KAW accounts linked, once the Cross Over Event starts! So you won't have to start a new account once the Event starts!

How do I link my Witch Arcana and KAW accounts?
    Register both accounts with the same ATA ID Email and they will be linked for the event!
    Best to do this now in case you run into trouble once the event starts!

Have you ever done something like this before?
    YES! If you remember we have done cross Over Events with Kingdom's of Heckfire and Single City with plenty of awesome rewards!

What am I waiting for?
    NOTHING! IT'S TIME TO BUST OUT YOUR WAND AND START CASTING!

I was in an earlier Beta for this, but now I can't find my account?
    Through the early stages of launch there were a few resets, so depending on when you last played, your account may no longer exist and you may have to start a new account. Don't worry though there is TONs of new stuff to see and learn in the early game!

#1 ATA-Will, Mar 6, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2023
    Lang95 likes this.
  2. Looks interesting, I’ll check it out 👌🏻

xXsHaNeThEcReEpXx likes this.
  3. How do we get notified when a beta is available for ATAs new games?

-RedMan204- likes this.
  4. Looks interesting, also you may want to edit the copy paste parts that say "pimd" and change that to kaw

5. So this is why we didn't get ASW?

6. Lol I questioned that

7. In all honesty I’m disappointed. It’s a slap in the face to promote a new game on here while what seems like ignoring us in this actual game. We as a community have asked for multiple things to be introduced into the game for years with no avail. It seems the developers have abandoned kaw for new games. I don’t mean to be rude or come off harsh. I wish y’all devs the best.

8. Pass, fix kaw first

9. I will check 👍

10. Thank you for the callout, I thought I changed over everything!

BadRobot and xXsHaNeThEcReEpXx like this.
  11. Great question, we typically invite folks via Help Tickets that we think may be interested, but we'll look at maybe doing a survey in future to gather details from folks that would be interested :)

-DS-, LazyCoyote and BadRobot like this.
  12. I hear you and appreciate your understanding. It's definitely not meant to be that, but I do see your point.
    For transparency, there are different teams that work on different games, so work done to create new games, should not to take away from existing games. Development on existing games does actually take a lot more work than most folks would think though, as we are working in a live environment of players where changes have a higher risk of having adverse effects. We are still putting focus into KaW, like with the recent addition of Competitions, but it is more gradual so I can definitely understand the frustration.

Appreciate you sharing.

13. Thanks for your guys hard work!

14. That would be awesome, I’d love to have the opportunity to test out future games!

xXsHaNeThEcReEpXx likes this.
  15. Hey will, why would anyone play ata new game, when there is zero effort on devs part to improve the ones they have?

LMABAO likes this.
  16. As a suggestion I like how in the new game you can watch an ad to get the gems, that should be a thing in kaw because offers kinda suck ngl

-HAWK- likes this.
  17. Ah yes i remember those cross overs what I did KoH & SC, pay to ata a lot of money only to get some stats points in % & some worthless junk furnis, if I dismantle them I get "0“. nothing! I would rather spend money on kaw when ata add new lands & with new features to KaW… WHEN WILL NEW LANDS FOR KAW COME?

18. honestly looks pretty fun, i’ll be sure to give it a good hour of play today and if i get hooked, i get hooked. if not, no harm done.

my wife prays i don’t get hooked to another mobile game tho so let’s see who wins, ATA or my wife

19. “Why are you promoting another game?
    Witch Arcana Magic School
    is a game developed by A Thinking Ape (us!), and we really think our fans in KAW would enjoy it!”

… or u could just add new quality content to kaw and fix wars

20. Unfortunately with the extra hoops kaw has introduced to claim 2 chests which used to be free I cannot spare any time to play another game! So it's a no from me