🦎 Rexcalibur The Gigantodon 🦎

Discussion in 'Events' started by kaw_admin, Aug 10, 2024.

1. someone else can make this prettier but heres the basic info

pay: a little less than 2x goth/noth, better than any non premium
    items: 1960 both
    plates - 80% ish drop rate for one of the following
    15,45,100 pal shards
    13,28,50 left shards
    (same as htr bigger artifact but much higher drop rate)

health: a little less than lotl
    damage: all accounts should expect a ~350 damage loss on atks, 200 on assn compared to goth/noth

effective hp: around 1.5-2x goth/noth

items: p2,p4 magic wall, ice paralysis

AD, LordFlacko and New_Fix-solvepc like this.
  2. Devs, pls consider switching drops to right hand tangle shards or a mix of both. Have 500 left shards.

3. Thats a good thing

Mace likes this.
  4. P1 sct heavy, so useful to start eb zt, full s. Use 2nd bar to go zt full s again as 3rd bar also sct.

5. So from my experience: this eb needs to not have the regens. This is 2024. People log on, hit eb, then leave kaw. Regens make it annoying. Last thing, pls make this eb 12 hour long.. 6 is too short for most clans to run… thanks!!

6. Looks like werewolf eb

7. Goth, Aota and this new eb (King of Titans) all drop left TY plates. Only Noth drops right plates. Isn’t there clearly an imbalance? Shouldn’t this eb drop right TT plates?

8. NotH, ZTA and NK drop right…I like the left TT drops. In my experience they are hard to come by, drop rate should be increased.

9. So some this I have gathered and echo with the community.

1. Switch this to drop Right side TT items for balance
    2. I would ask to drop the items needed from 35 to say 15/20 so that this could be a more permanent rotation
    3. Reduce or remove the Item regen rate, items are cool but it regens to fast can’t even do a full unload of scouts before the Regen.

4. if Side legends are only way to acquire the item needed to open maybe drop 2 daily or maybe make them purchase able with gold with a cap of say 10?

Great eb for plates just needs some tweaking

10. Can you fix the drops for this EB after event crossover?

11. Make items purchasable with nobs take my money pleaseeeeeeeeeee

Nater likes this.