๐Ÿ”ฅKaW/Single City Cross-Over Event!๐Ÿ”ฅ

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Caster, Nov 2, 2021.

1. How much time does it take to lvl to 22 ??? I have like 1 hour play time and not even lvl5 ?

2. You got til November to get as far as you can.

3. Im playing it to best of luck to lvl 22 bro ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ˜œ

4. Iโ€™m lvl 13 rn.. soo will see if we get there ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿป. People looking at this event badly because of the asw.. just silly. They didnโ€™t cry like this when the heckfire cross-over happened ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚. Just the timing..

5. Any glitches on your game? All running smoothly as promised? Rewards going ok? Nothing cancelled? Good feed back when issues do arise ? Yes? Pity they couldn't put the same effort into kaw! Now from the comments so far it seems like a sad copy of pimd and most likely your only playing it for the freebies ! Let's see the commitment 5 or 10 years down the road

Baron_Nemesis likes this.
  6. Whoever is playing can join KAW Crew this way we are all together ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

7. I admire Lord2Gunz enthusiasm and dedication . He is like a child who has been let loose in Willy Wonka's chocolate factory . Beaming with excitement at all the treats and goodies waiting in store for him from ATA when tasks are completed . Laying in wait for him at the end of the rainbow ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜Š . He omits positivity , even in the darkest days & hours ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ช

8. An old eb that we have to pay for that no one asked for

9. Ummm that's a no from me !

10. My living room is level 10 been playing for a day

11. Anybody get awards yet? Havenโ€™t seen any here

12. Iv got upto the street lights โ˜บ๏ธ

13. Wow, I played for 5 min and hated it, I expect some better work on next one guys. originality sets trends !!!

-HAWK- likes this.
  14. Yes Iโ€™ve gotten all th rewards Iโ€™ve earned so far.

15. Itโ€™s more fun once you get the hang of things and get through the tutorial ๐Ÿ˜Œ

WaR-HULK-WaR likes this.
  16. I reach living room lv 3 & donโ€™t get no reward, !! ๐Ÿ˜”

17. I am cruella_Babe20 in your new game single city & i reach living room lv 3! I should receive a reward of 2 health crystals! Where is it? I didnโ€™t get it!!

18. Your apologies lack all essence of tangibility. Your words go against your actions. Stop trying to be the good guy and stop trying to distance yourself from the damage you have caused. You killed this game and now use this time as an opportunity to push another game. A new cash cow. Pathetic. I would say quit while youโ€™re ahead but itโ€™s been years since anyone could say youโ€™re ahead. You (and by your I mean all of ATA) are behind the 8 ball and will always be. But keep collecting that paycheck Will!

19. #BringBackASW

20. My only issue with this is that the rewards are virtually impossible to get within the time frame. A pet, throne, and some perm items is cool. But itโ€™s looking like $1500 or so to obtain them. It even costs a lot just to get the first few tiers.

BadRobot likes this.