🔥👑🔥Offerwall +75% SALE🔥👑🔥

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Sep 30, 2022.

1. For a limited time, we'll have a...
    [​IMG]

Offerwall SALE

To celebrate the start of KAWtumn, we've collaborated with Tapjoy to bring you a +75% Offerwall SALE for the REST OF THE WEEKEND!

Start: October 1, 2022 @ 12PM (PST)
    End: October 3, 2022 @ 12PM (PST)

[​IMG]
    u emerging from ur pile of Nobs

FAQ

What's this all then?
    See HERE for more information on Free Nobility Offers.

Where is the Offerwall?
    The Marketplace
    👉Earn Free Nobility (tap Go)

What is a Sale?
    You get +75% the Nobility for each offer completed.

What offers qualify for a Sale?
    Offers that you open and start, during the Sale period only.

What if I start an offer during the sale, but do not finish it before the Sale ends?
    That offer will still payout +75% when you finish it, so long as you started the offer during the Sale period!

What about 1 Nobility Offers?
    1 Nobility Offers will now round up during Sale periods!

What if I can't access the Offerwall?
    1) That's likely due to a recent Android/iOS update
    2) Tapjoy has since fixed the issue 🙌
    3) AVOID using VPNs or emulators. We don't make the game with these in mind, so they may also be a reason you've been automatically Offerwall-banned
    4) Still Offerwall-banned? Submit your details and situation to Tapjoy HERE

[​IMG]

👑

2. Between the complaints about daily’s and the elimination of ASW … does anyone really think a bump in the offer wall is promising ?? Disconnect between ATA and the KAW customer base is enormous.

3. I’d assume since it’s a feature already in the game, this was something that worked on the side away from existing stuff.

4. NO THANKS! ATA QUEENS YOU CAN KEEP YOUR STUPID NOBILITY SALE BECAUSE KAW DEV TEAM HAS CANCELED THE MOST IMPORTANT ASPECT OF THIS GAME “ THE ANUAL ASW (2022) no money from me to support kaw website anymore! as of now i will boycott every kind of sale what kaw is trying to make on us.

5. Wow what a great offer, so I thought I would have a look see and there was a simple easy offer and I thought this cannot go wrong! Download and run app for 18 nobs, so I did it, now 11 e.mails later I have hit a wall! No you can't have nobs cos you ineligible! I did the task, and it's refused ! Guys don't waste time and effort, they offer nothing and you get nothing back !