๐ŸŒ— Festa Equipment Shard Box ๐ŸŽ

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATA-Jace, Jun 19, 2024.

1. I'd take another couple month rancor season with equip tiers ๐Ÿฅต

2. No need to reply because rusted knight explained it well enough to ya. He hit the nail on the head ๐Ÿ”จ

3. Thank you for explaining it more deeper. Hopefully people understand now ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

4. I find it extremely funny y'all expect the devs to do anything for the benefit of the players.

The pattern has been clear for years, and y'all still being purposely oblivious to the fact that these "devs" are part time workers on kaw.

They had a whole know your devs post where not a single one of them said they worked on kaw full time. The devs are all hired for different ATA games and then told to work on kaw few hours a month.

Seriously, calm your tig ol biddies, man up and hit noth/goth like the good bot you are. Or quit, I don't care, neither does ATA..

5. thousands of alts maybe

6. In simple words, BIG L to ata and their offers
    ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿ‘Ž

7. Just because a player is using an alt to war doesnโ€™t take away from the fact that a player is using an account to war.

They are still investing time, and probably money, into that alt to war and get optimal equipment. I donโ€™t see the hate towards players that use altโ€™s in war AND use it to win.

- I get alt hate if they use stat less alts to banter with or use altโ€™s to cheat and throw a match.

Beyond that, if they war, they war.
    I donโ€™t doubt what you say is true, but I have found being this insulting leads to no where. And I get it. Last time I was a full time player I was a ๐Ÿ’ฉ-head. Went up and down forums saying PvE players got to much updates and upgrades while PvP players got none. Then I left.

I donโ€™t know, still, if there is a way to speak to the Devs, no matter how much they are part time, that will get them to listen. But I know cussing out them wonโ€™t work. Wouldnโ€™t work for me.

I know reasoning with them probably wonโ€™t either. We live in an age of analytics but have so many people who donโ€™t understand how to get a full picture from the data. Or only looks at a group of numbers while not pulling in enough data to see what is truly correct.

They obviously did everything they thought they could do to get as much money from this game as possible for as long as possible. And.. itโ€™s sad because there are a lot of good players now gone.

I donโ€™t know if there are many new players joining. (Not counting new accounts because many may just be alts.)

- I donโ€™t know if there is a fix to the game or if we are just stuck at Goth-noth EBs with random OSWโ€™a that go on forever because everyone has event payouts to cover up losses from strips.

All I got, in the ADHD fueled Ramble, is to just fl have fun, find a way to have fun with your friends in your clan, and keep posting suggestions. Maybe one will stick. Or we will go out like FC and GaW did.

Cheers

I am just sad there isnโ€™t a game like it we can jump to that is similar with the old way PvP environment and clan structure.

Hebrews_12_1 likes this.