MARE

Discussion in 'Wars' started by billcndn, Mar 11, 2013.

1. You shouldnt cause trouble that you cant handle.

2. Now I'm hungry for some mango lol

3. I was a bit upset to learn that a clan member was playing games in cc and hitting from inside. I can take hits, its a game afterall, but from another member is simply not cool imo. MARE has helped me grow and learn and ive come to rely on the expertise and friendships. A clan is only as good as its weakest link, MARE's name is not honored by these actions. I have said my piece and feel that ammends should be made to MARE as they see fit.

4. Im not ripe yet. I taste bad ripe.

5. It's called cut it and blend it :)

6. I vote:

He apologized. He changed the name. He offered himself as a perm farm.
    Shut up and hit, or accept the damn apology.

7. I'm pretty sure forced resets, I.E no ultimatums are in fact harassment and against the rules. Then again, so are forcing apology threads.

8. I'll add to Deni' post.

You see apologies every so often and most are sarcastic, snyde and just an overall nauseous read. They end up backfiring. But then you have ones like these where clearly the person is being honest, humble, and swallowing their pride.

It's apologies like these that should be the pillars of the foundation. Granted it doesn't list everything, most likely. Nevertheless, it's a good apology.

He already was forced to reset, but his apology should have been accepted with the name change.

9. NaF im coming back for you >:)

10. You dont cut and blend unripe fruit. That just tastes bitter

11. MARE was pretty harsh as he apologized, offsred himself as a perm farm n changed name. He was sincere, and put a lot of time into his account.

This sickens me, i just lost all respect for MARE. Stop taking this game so seriously ur "family" has made u oblivious to the fact this is a war game.

All said, im dissappointed in the way MARE handled this, thought they were a mature clan...

12. so apparently since i was fighting NaF but reset for more i FFed my war against Naf NOOBS

13. We had accepted his apology, he left proceeded to farm others while wearing tags as well as targeting/ stalking members in real life using pal location, this was unacceptable. He changed his name only prior to posting this forum thread. he was only 10 days old and by the looks of it still has not learnt by this.

14. Lock it drgn

15. Forcing somebody to reste bcuz he hit somebody? This is a war game, or have all ur EBs and clans protecting u made u all so soft u can't realize this is Kingdoms at WAR, not Kingdoms of Epic Battles...

KaW has become so soft lately, and clearly MARE just demonstrated this

16. Hitting family clan members IS NOT PART OF THE GAME!!!! Almost all clan pages refect that in clan rules. As far as farming him, can't when we are bigger then him, and a waste of my time. He had opportunity to follow his own word, but chose not to. Mare is a fair, family clan. Very proud to wear their tags

17. Naf thinks i ffed

18. Who ever True Re has no idea what he is talking about....... You have no idea about the true meaning of a "TRUE" family clan is. There are many MARE members that have been on kaw way before your time.. Old school players.
    Mare is the best clan.... Not good to put a clan down when you have no idea.