Wolfies new found chew toy

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WOLFIE, Jul 13, 2014.

1. I think it went inactive tbh :shock:

2. woIfie soo desperate to gain recconition and acknowledgement that he broadcasts his every move .so pathethic .

3. Nope lol I'm getting pms from queen trying to convince me to change mind but if she knew better, I'm too stubborn

4. Roni leave thread now
    no one cares for your fail of a life
    You don't want to be forum banned again do you?

5. Roni you are pathetic :) and a waste of time

6. Bend over for roni, I bet she likes that

7. ha the wannabes have spoken . the fails are you because those who possess natural badness dont need to go out thier way to get the thumbs up from a audiance it comes by word of mouth .your a attention seeker and full of nothingness

8. People bend over for me not the other way round :lol:

9. You're boring roni. Leave the thread. You post on our threads like a lost puppy looking for attention. Tbh I think YOU are the one looking for an audiance :)

10. Roni lost me at ha.. Zzz xD

11. Omg Faithy lmao

12. OMG faithy LMAO

'Twas hilarious

13. Noob get off the thread :D Go have fun with roni. I'm sure she will love to play mom ;)

14. Oh wow don't put pictures in my head

At least try to keep it on topic :eek:

15. I remember when someone made one of these threads about me. Turns out I didn't get stripped my bfa actually doubled

16. I'm off don't worry :p have fun with your chew toy though lmao. Probably deleted the app though.

17. Ahhh the keebler elf has returned obviously. I'm surprised she listened wolfie

18. trisky your one of those people i class as a walk over .your too scared to say whats on your mind so you butt kiss the " in crowd " because you have no courage to stand alone n those that matter know me.i dont need to impress the nobodys of kaw. i just pity n laugh at the try hards and u obviously fit right in with them .