Wolf Sabre-V.2 [SNEAK PEAK]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Marodo, Apr 29, 2012.

1. Chapter 1-The Genesis
    History... A malleable subject that is based on the events of others. This story starts in the very beginning of M'Rania. The Genesis, where history starts, of an empire that stretches along the great land of Torodiil, the land of men. Within this Genesis began the Umbra Guild. A guild that has been the target of every country since 257 B.M. (Before M'Rania). This story takes place at 0 B.M., 0 P.M.G. (Post M'Ranian Genesis). And so it begins in Umbra Guild Hall with the conflicts of the elderly guildmaster.

"You have caused a great deal of pain to us, Guildmaster Umbrapede!" shouted Lamina Praevaricator. The guildmaster sat on his small throne and sighed. The hall was decorated with long banners on the large granite pillars. A long carpet was set in between the throne and the large dark wooden heavy doors. The torches glimmered and gave a minimal amount of light to this black hall.

The guildmaster looked at Lamina and opened his mouth. He inhaled deeply. His mouth luminated and then he shouted,"EMPUXAR!!" Lamina propelled through the heavy doors knocking them opening. The two hooded guards then closed the doors as the guildmaster stood up. His black armor reflected the light of the barely shining torches. His white hair was taken back with his long beard wrapped in a band. His eyes were white, he was blind and relied on sound and smell to kill opponents. He walked through the Umbra Halls' main quarters. He opened the door at the end of the hall that was decorated the same as the throne room. He opened the door and sat on his chair. The gruff man started crying. His tears flowed down his face and in the ridges of his scars.

Kk tell me what you think so far

2. a sneak peek into a stinking landfill

3. I like it. That's about all I have to say. x3

4. Thx bright side. It was either irin or storallelite that wanted me to repost or continue the story. But if i get enough positive reviews ill continue (d_bo, you dont count, sorry bro)

5. Cool. Is the old thread still alive? (Lol. Still alive. I am such a portal obsessor.)

6. Haha. No its not. Died out a while ago

7. Yea, beginning was choppy

8. why would I not count? only fellow self proclaimed "writers" count?

they have clear biased opinions

9. Lol, dbo. Well i want suggestions and honest reviews. I feel like your reviews arent honest, (some i agree with) because your goal, as of the public's views, is to troll the living crap out of people. So, that makes another biased opinion because it seems its the result of that trolling.

But if you have a suggestion, go ahead 

10. I'm not a troll. people say that out of there own insecurities.

11. D_bo is an overly harsh biased critic. Biased against all writers that aren't belle. (Ahem.)

12. Yea, you arent really a troll, i apologize for that. but dbo, even if you think it is bad, i would appreciate a suggestion. I believe in learning from mistakes.