 KaW PRESIDENT 

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Moonsong, Sep 16, 2012.

1. I doubt all clans would agree to that prize but.. I vote Toast.

2. And I vote for Wulf :)

3. Lol the majority is voting toasty

4. You know what I meant, drgn. :cool:

5. ^ :lol:

I did.

6. I vote willy.

7. Hmm, I think whoever I vote for will be someone that I actually know and respect. I will have to think about it for a while.

Thank you for the votes so far btw.

8. Yepp, entry to clans who have a 10m min rq even though your only 1m CS  may want to change it to almost every clan, oh and remove head admin because that probably won't happen in every clan; just asking to make it a little more realistic otherwise great idea 

I vote drgn

9. Is this strictly based off forums presence or complete KaW presence?

10. Wait it's anyone from kaw, I'd rather vote someone from forums; to many people to choose from

11. Yeah, there are way too many to choose from in game.

I was thinking the same thing Blue, there are many clans that aren't going to accept a low stat winner or make just anyone head admin. The idea sounds good, but it isn't really that realistic.

12. You say that now, wait till tomorrow, and then try to open forums.

13. And while you're waiting, open up the ToU and read section d under the header 'Prohibited Activities'

14. Alright, I'm not the op of this thread but lets try to be courteous enough to keep it on topic please.

15. Not everyone is hated by the general public of KaW, and personally reported via email.

Good Luck 

16. Forums: Toast, Drgn, Willy.

In game: Swabia, ScarletShadow, MeatWhistle, other people prone to scadal.

17. Sarcarstic - No matter how active he is, or how many people impersonate him, it is still a direct infringment of the ToU. If all of forums impersonate him, all of forums would be banned. It's impersonation.

18. Crap, yeah add Ajax, KoW, Ithaca, Laoda, Wilson...