Nεω Iη Τοωη

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *BubbleCake- (01), Feb 11, 2012.

1. I'm trying my best not to fail......

"Ally,Ally!"Alison's little brother,Chester,yelled pulling the blanket off of Alison,but she groaned.Alison was a dark haired girl.She has two brothers and Chester was the youngest.She had a cool sister.

"What Chester?"Alison said sighing and starting to get out of bed.

"Moving!"Her little brother said smiling.Chester had dark haired like Alison had.

"What do you mean,'moving'?"

"Mommy said hurry up and change your clothes!"

Alison thought for a minute what her brother was saying and sighed loudly.

"Oh,right.We're moving."She said upset and thinking of her friends,Leslie,Xiomara,and Malai.

"Yes!Change your clothes!"

"Okay,you can go downstairs now while I pack."

Chester trudged downstairs and saw his toy truck and played with it,while Alison changed her clothes and packed it.

"Why do we have to move to New York?"Alison asked her self,sighing once more.

"We're moving because Mom has a new job."Her sister,Avery said leaning on the door to Alison's room.

"I know that.I said that because I wanted to."Alison said grouchy,shaking her head.

"Don't be upset.You'll see your friends again in a while.Do you want me to help you pack up?"Avery asked going inside Allison's room.

"No thank you.I can handle it by myself."

"Suit yourself.Hurry up.We'll be waiting in the car."

"Okay."

Alison packed quickly and dialed in Xiomara's phone number on her phone.

"Hello?"A voice said.

"Oh it's me,Allison."Allison said starting to go downstairs,picking up her bag.

"Oh,hey Al.Do you want us to come now?"

"Yes,please.Hurry because we'll be leaving soon."

"Okay.See you there."

Alison hung up and waited outside,until a car came and Xiomara,Leslie,and Malai came out and ran to Allison to hug her.

"I'll miss you guys."She said a tear coming out of her eye.

"We will too."Malai said giving Allison a gift.

"What's this?"She asked getting the gift from Malai,opening it.There was a picture of them in a pool having fun."Thank you guys."

They hugged again really sad

"Allison,Come on.We got to go."Her brother,Jeremiah shouted from the car.

"Well,I better go."She said walking backward to the car,waving to her friends.

P?

2. Can someone PLZ read this?

3. It's been read

It's been accepted

4. Pretty good :D I like it :D

5. God I hat this emijois D:

6. * hate *those >.<

7. Nice post it gets a 100 out of 10 on my scale :)

8. Thank you for reading!

"Als,wake up!" Alison's older brother,Jeremiah said shaking her gently.Her eyes fluttered open and saw that we were at the airport.

"Did you have a good sleep?" Avery asked Alison going out the car with her mom and brothers.

"Yes I did." Alison said getting up and going out to get her bag in the trunk.Her aunt Viviana drove them to the airport and she was about to cry.

"Well,you guys better go." She said tears coming out of her eyes.

"We will too Aunt." Alison said hugging her aunt gently.

The speaker announced, "The flight will be flying in five minutes!"

"We better go." Alison's mom said to her sister.

"See you all next year!" Her sister said hugging the others.

Alison's family ran to the ticket man,except her Aunt Viviana.

"Thank you ma'am." The ticket man said nodding her head at then. "You may go."

They ran in an airplane and it smelled like cherry pie!Alison sat with her sister,her mom sat with her little brother,while her other brother sat next to her.

"The airplane will fly in five...Four...Three...Two...One.Bye bye." The speaker announced,and the airplane flew to New York.

"Hope I'll have friends there." Alison said to her sister,sighing.

"Of course you will Al.I know you miss your friends back in Michigan." She said, smiling at her sister.

"Thank you Av."Her sister said smiling back at her.

"Now get some rest.We'll be in New York soon."Avery said smiling,and leaning on her seat.

"Good-night Av."Alison said sleeping and dreaming about her friends.

Sorry if I have mistakes

9. They were at the airport*

10. Great story  

11. Ur a better writer then me :)

12. Haha good job so far. Sisterly love!!!!! Wish I could say that for my family...

13. Airplane

It was morning and Alison was awake.She yawned,while her little brother was playing with his toys.

"I had a good sleep." She said smiling at her brother.

"Ally,Ally!I want to see the clouds!" Chester said budging her big sister to let him look out the window.

"Okay,Chester."

Alison picked up her Chester and sat him down next to the window.

"Oooh!Puffy clouds!"

"Yes,Chester.It's puffy."

Alison was starving,so she woke up her sister.

"Avery,I'm starving." She said letting go of her brother.Avery woke up and gave her sister an apple.She was full awake,and was trying to look out the window too.

"Did you have a good sleep Alison and Avery?" Alison's mom said waking up,yawning.

"I did." Alison said putting her little brother on her lap and singing him a song.She was 16,her sister was 18,and her brother was 18 too.

"You'll have friends in New York.Maybe a boyfriend too." Her mom smiled.

"Mom!"

"Maybe you'll have a dog with two puppies born."

"A dog with two puppies?!"

"Maybe I'll afford one."

"Thank you Mom!"

"Als,quiet down.I'm trying to sleep here!"Jeremiah said starting to yawn and looking at us.

"Sorry Jer."Alison said smiled.

The airplane was landing,and Alison,Avery,Chester,Jeremiah,and their mom were taking their bags.

"Fifty more minutes until we get to New York!"Alison yelled waving her hands in the air.

"Yep.Fifty more minutes.Now let's go."Jeremiah said walking.

Alison looked out the window and sighed.She took out the picture her friends gave her out of her bag and looked at it.

"I'll miss you guys."She whispered touching the picture.

"Are you okay sis?"Her brother asked turning around in his seat.

"Yes,I guess."

"Okay then."

"Woah.I already love this place!"Alison said,touching the flowers that was on a vase.

"You like it?"Her mom said smiling.

"Yes!"

"Come on kids!Let's go eat."

Alison's mom went into the kitchen,while Alison went into the bathroom.She flushed the toilet,washed her hands,and went out,but someone stopped her.She looked up and saw a guy.

"Hello."He said,smiling and walking backward.

"H-hi."

"I'm Xavier Miles."

"I-I'm Alison Apolinar."

"Oh.You're my dad's friend's daughter."

"Really?"Alison was smiling.Xavier was had brown hair and brown eyes.

"Yes.My dad told me so much about you."

Writer's Block...

14. That's a cool story! I hope u write more!!! Maybe u should introduce sum bullies into the story or sumthing???

15. Uh...why was there a random guy in her house...outside the bathroom...? :S

16. There's another house next to Alison's house

17. "Alison's mom went in to the kitchen, while Alison went to the bathroom."

And...why would it matter if there's a house next to her's? People don't normally wander into a neighbor's house... :?