The Broken Kingdom

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by SantaClues, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Note, you can skip the intro and take a look at the first chapter if your in a rushthe majority of ppl are British unless said other wise!

INTRO
    In medieval times(europe), there once lied a kingdom. The king of the land was known as Azlan the Intrepid, with good reason. Even though more and more of his land was falling to bandits he refused to give up on his kingdom. Every day, he lost soldiers. The bandits became organized and started acquiring more military grade weapons with each battle.
    They had an entire army of well organized, well armed and seasoned bandits, having ranks and titles to ensure mass efficiency such as privates to generals. The bandit leader who started this was killed long ago. His name, erased from history. His body, decaying under an un marked grave. The current leader of the bandits, or the self-proclaimed "Red Dragon Army" is a man by the name of Joshua Morder.
    He is a supposed vampire by many of those who work for him. Yet his many troops have never seen him in person because Joshua has couriers that go to and from his lair. The lair itself is un-findable by even the wittiest adventurers. Some say he lives in the mountains, others say that he may be in a mansion near the Capitol of the kingdom, and others think that he's just a myth to scare the foot soldiers into behaving. Threatened that their superiors will make an offering to Morder with their body.
     A mercenary who happens upon the kingdom is the main character and he will decide what happens
    
    This is in territory protected by the kings army
    First Chapter
    It was a cold afternoon on the grassy plains of "Allsguard" when Michael stepped into the "Iron Flask Inn" Michael was a very short and slim man wearing an iron chain mail and blue tunic with matching trousers
    He approached a bar wench and asked
    "Can I get a glass of grog please?"

She nodded and brought him a tankard full of grog.

"Anything else sir?" she said
    "No, thank you"

The inn was made up of oak and had cushions on the wooden chairs, there were long wooden dining tables dotting the establishment. The patrons of the inn were few with very little talk going on.As Michael sipped his drink he noticed a few hooded men in the corner of the bar talking to some soldiers. Three hooded men and five soldiers in regular clothes wielding standard issue military swords all wore head bands(black) to signify their affiliation with the kingdom. He listened and glanced once to catch the faces.

"I'm Captain Reanold of the Empire" the soldier in the middle said sternly

"You and those two are coming with me" his British accent directed at the three men sitting down

The hooded man in black leather armor(they all had that on) on the left chair lept up and said "Die imperial!" with a russian accent, jumping on the soldier on the far left of the group, stabbing a wrist blade through the mans throat.

"In the name of the Emperor!!" the captain roared as he took his sword and decapitated the assailant on the ground. All of them broke into fighting while the patrons of the inn fled. Michael took his sword instictly and ran towards the brawl.
    He grunted as he stabbed one of them through the chest, pushing so hard he nailed the man to the wall as a soldier took his knife and slashed the spy's troat as he was nailed to the wall. The last hooded man took his wrist blade and stabbed a soldier through his chest.

"I'll take everyone of you with me!" as he lunged for the captain. Michael took his sword and slid under him while the captain dodged the attack.

"The last of them, their dead" said Michael wiping his face of all the blood. The 3 remaining soldiers all took a sigh of great relief and the captain said
    (gasping) "you sure did a number on those guys"
    "he would've at least taken another one of us with him if it weren't for you"
    "I couldn't just leave you guys their helpless" laughing
    Captain Reanold beckons to the soldier on his right and he starts hauling away the corpses
    "Kid, do you think you can help us out with something else"
    "Sure" Michael said
    
    Plz tell me what you think of this intro
    And also post if I should do more!!!!
    And ideas are also welcome (tho nor all will be accepted)
    THANK YOU
    ILL DO MORE UPON REQUEST!!!!

2. Oh, just noticed big flaw, change king to emperor

3. Really, no one?

4. Nice, I want more

5. I'll make a new one as soon as possible

6. The next chpt will be about him being paired up with an unlikely character