T5 Hansel Guide

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by iliIDlill_VAL-3N7iN3_ilIlMiill, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Re: T4 Hansel Guide

Vandalise, I still want my plunder war war tax from you :D

2. Re: T4 Hansel Guide

Would it be a bad idea to put SoS on the next three lands instead of guilds then swapping them to SoS?

3. Re: T4 Hansel Guide

Hmmm... It's probably best to pit guilds on. Costs 1b for a guild but the plunder helps

4. Re: T4 Hansel Guide

Also found out some useful info for y'all :

I built a lvl 2 SOS (which I'm saving to upgrade to level 3 straight away) an even at level 2, it increases my plunder. The first 6 SOS do increase your plunder; at level 3 it should increase it even more. Btw all I have is a CoE, Guilds and the level 2 SOS.

5. Re: T4 Hansel Guide

Big thanks to gear for the sticky help  

6. Re: T4 Hansel Guide

Nice guide, but why only 1 Coe? Can be 1 Coe 1 Titan and the rest guild ( change into SOS when done) coz Titan have the 5% plunder.

7. Re: T4 Hansel Guide

Ufs-,
    It's up to you I said I 'recommend' using a CoE

8. Re: T4 Hansel Guide

I also say Coe but add in one more buildings ( titans) make it Coe titan

9. Re: T4 Hansel Guide

Up to you. I personally like 1 building incase I want to go pure spy. Also 2-4 Coe also works well if your going to be a PvE / Plunderer 

10. Re: T4 Hansel Guide

But here u wrote is hansel guild not OSF guide bro... So I add on improve buildings style better for faster income for the new players. Cheers

11. Re: T4 Hansel Guide

Guide not guilds sorry for the typo

12. Re: T4 Hansel Guide

I only mention OSF at the end as I said theres choices. People, like me, can't go a pure spy as there's no clans to help me grow into an osf. I like keeping 1 building so if I want to go pure spy for a war I can without having to knock down 20b attack buildings.

13. Re: T4 Hansel Guide

Then dun place the tittle as t4 hansel guide instead put it as t4 pure spy guide, sounds better to support ur reason. Cheers and best wishes.

14. Re: T4 Hansel Guide

This is my guide slightly modified with a different name how did this get stickied and mine did not

15. Re: T4 Hansel Guide

1.5m ab is alot to so can I don't buy the 6 SOS first

16. Re: T4 Hansel Guide

To clarify, will buying the six sos at the beginning make ur plunder go up or down?

17. Re: T4 Hansel Guide

If SOS vs guild, ofcoz guild higher in plunder then SOS

18. Re: T4 Hansel Guide

@ufs I think hansel is totally fine. His guide is primarily hansel, and to be a good hansel player you should know how to play a pure spy too. Of course that totally depends upon what type of hansel you'd like to be (ie actually building up an ally bonus to be like hansel was take on attack builds) or play it as a spy.

I remember when I was a noobie player, but like in most games flexibility is an important element to the game. I suggested that the devs put in an alternate set of lands to make this possible, but cor said that peeps change their build regularly. I really didn't have too much experience with this until I joined zaft though. War is all about strategy. You must create strategies to beat your opponent, and figure out ways to counter your opponent's strategies. The loser is the side that is unable to counter the other side's strats.

I guess a few examples would help my point. I'll use system wars since everyone should already know this stuff, but may not realize the importance. Take fighting from dtw for example- that's a strat. Your opponent counters by spamming hits on your side until they find someone that dozed off or went above regen one time. To counter that, you decide to have your own clan check for leaks and try to keep people pinned. This cycle continues until one side is unable to counter what the other side is doing. This is a simple example of course, but it should demonstrate the importance of strategy.

p.s. I feel that I should include that real (out of system) wars contain significantly more strategy and dedication than system wars do. Just because you don't know more strategies doesn't mean that they don't exist ;).

19. Re: T4 Hansel Guide

Hmm- sexwolf did make a post about def towers. Although I disagree with a couple of points it is a good read if you go thru the whole thread.

20. Re: T4 Hansel Guide

I've never seen any other guides about T4 hansels. If so please bump it if I modified this.
    I mention OSF right at the very END once. This has nothing to do with pure spy there's just a choice to go pure spy at the end of your build. Whole different technique when building a pure spy.

And just tried out the 6 SOS plunder. And it DOES increase plunder. It will go up then down slightly but is better than having the 6 guilds.