T5 Hansel Guide

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by iliIDlill_VAL-3N7iN3_ilIlMiill, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Re: T4 Hansel Guide

Thanks gear 

2. Re: T4 Hansel Guide

This is the beat thread I have ever seen...well it's the first thread I have ever seen as well so it's a special moment for me ! yes yes I know i am amazing ty ty lol great thread van keep it up one day u will be a great as me lol 

3. Re: T4 Hansel Guide

ᏌᎮ 

4. Re: T4 Hansel Guide

Yes awesome info and saving gold in ally's is not hard as a hansel I got enough to put up two SOS and that is less then 1 weeks savings. So a few weeks to a month and youd have plenty

5. Re: T4 Hansel Guide

The reason for only building a lvl3 SoS and NOT lvl2 is because lvl2 SoS's plunder is lower than a lvl1 SoS, and lvl3 is higher than both. Keep in mind that you do get refunded for selling a building, so you might want to factor that in if you're anal about exact numbers.

So yah... some guy posted earlier that he has a bunch of lvl2 SoS... Make sure you upgrade them :D.

6. Re: T4 Hansel Guide

Very good. Im a t3 hansel and i will definitely use this guide

7. Re: T4 Hansel Guide

Useful!

8. Re: T4 Hansel Guide

If you have any questions feel free to ask 

9. Re: T4 Hansel Guide

Bump for great justice!
    And sticky o_O

10. Re: T4 Hansel Guide

It's 10.75 bil for a lvl 2 T4 building  otherwise very interesting read. I may dabble with it

11. Re: T4 Hansel Guide

Thanks very good guide.
    Yes hotchkiss, I'm the guy with a bunch of L2 SoS. Lol

12. Re: T4 Hansel Guide

This is sticky worthy it's one of the better well written hansel guides out. 

13. Re: T4 Hansel Guide

Lol!

14. Re: T4 Hansel Guide

I started switching on my alt early too hirok, but I did that for stats. You need some l3 SoS to hit peeps with T4 and I like to war. I am totally a pwar noob... I suck @ pwars and probably won't get that much better xD. There's always ppl hitting us that I have to farm lol.

Oh, that actually reminds me. I'm not sure if you want to include this, but your guide is how to get LCBC using the fastest way possible... Need a slightly different building strat if you're going to war. l1 SoS's stats are higher than a l4 guild, so you won't be able to keep up with the spies of someone else with l3 SoS, even if their stats are slightly smaller than yours, and especially if they are bigger.

15. Re: T4 Hansel Guide

You may also want to update this when PvE content comes out depending on how it works. Spies lost/regenerated per building is *super* important...

And now I guess I should plug my own clan! If you'd like to learn more from one of the best war clans in the game, contact me :D. Just be aware that we are not a pwar clan even though we do pwars, so please be aware that you'll get hit and you'll grow much slower than you would in a pwar clan at the start.

16. Re: T4 Hansel Guide

In the last paragraph of your first post, you should swap "your" for "you're".

An easy way to tell the difference is:

You're = you are
    Your = possessive like his, hers, it's

17. Re: T4 Hansel Guide

I'll be sure to update it and fix any errors

18. Re: T4 Hansel Guide

While mods are awake,

Thread can haz sticky pl0x?

This is a pretty good guide...

19. Re: T4 Hansel Guide

I might have, and I've read it several times already, however, this doesn't replace the 2 existing spy guides currently up save maybe Robinhood's. It's close though, so I'm not touching it.

20. Re: T4 Hansel Guide

Cor this is a build guide  and how to go t4 hansel the best way  robins is a guide on how to use them isn't it?