Quick alt Growth

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by fluffles, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Time for another one of what now seems to be a daily thread! :lol: :| :oops: [​IMG]
    This thread is a quick guide to instant growth for alts! 
    First thing you want to do is get a volley. Anywhere! Wc, clan, between 2 accs, etc. lets say that was a 5 billion volley. You will have say 80 mill to start off with.
    Next you want to find a clan that does No Quarter and let's you do items. ***NOTE*** it is a new account so you will do -1 damage, the bar will regen faster than you can hit. When you find a clan letting you do this (usually it has to be a clan where people trust you enough to do this with an alt :roll: never really gonna find clans letting you do this let alone doing NQ :lol: )
    Use Seal of Deflection endlessly! It regens faster than you even hit! Have another person or account make sure it doesn't go over range for seals.
    *REMEMBER* 1k hits with seals=approximately 1.1 billion.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Happy KaWing! 

I just wanted to share the insane amount of money he makes!
    Also, this is dedicated to Val and his endless number of alts. :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. Reserved. I don't even have my account For PC anymore. Who cares! :lol:

3.  The style looks similar to my guide 

With the emoji title and the 

4. :roll:

That's a lot ;)

5. yeah this is my newest alt to join the val army.

its a girls name.

when i hire your allies for a strip, who would expect a girls acc name to be my bank. who?!

the most uncommon name to be my bank, is le trick.

6.  Val that was the point read the end. I also threw in some bad grammar in there to be more like you. :D
    :lol:

:lol: :oops: seriously

7. This wasn't intended so much as a guide but more of a "oh ****! I can now make 3 alts a day! But ****! I need to buy more devices. :oops: "

8. don't skit my grammerz

9. just wanted to share the insane amount of money he makes!

insane amount of money! insane!? you should see my guild hansels at work ;)

10. Also, Val why the **** do you like
     so much :?:

11. Val lmao look at his stats. He's a 1 guild 1 stable new acc.

12. Why does Ajax like  so much? That's the question.

13. Go ahead Val I dare you to try to make 7.5 bill within 10 hours of making an acc. :twisted:

14. I make 100b on statless alts per day

15. Seriously. In a day you can LC with this. 11.8 bill to LC with an extra 3.2 bill on top.

16. IMPOSSIBRU!

17. HOW?!?! Pm me NAOW

18. Hit items with haunt, get 2b and start volleying allies in wc you should make 400mill a volley averaging 6-10 volleys an hour, once you get 5b or so start announcing you will keep (dont of course) this will make you 800mill - 1b a volley. Gets LC in 3-4 hours EASYY

19. Legit 