KAW KAWNVENTION

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by AshesOfEden, Oct 12, 2015.

1. It's time for a KAW KAWnvention!!!

Let's have a discussion on where, what kind of cosplay will you show up as? What kind of events would you like to see? Who would you like to meet.. Etc etc!!!

Let's hear your creative ideas! 

2. Why not Kawmicon?

3. On a legit note, somebody should actually organise one of these... Like for real

4. The invisible man.

5. Only in my hooves of destruction

6. There is only one valid option for location:

Excalibur hotel, Las Vegas.

7. A dance off you say??

8. I've always wanted this. But i think it needs support and organization of the devs themselves, announcements in app. Etc. I will go

9. We've had groups do this type of stuff regularly in clans I've been in. One group meets in the central USA for a BBQ weekend every year. I've gone to Philadelphia to meet with folks a year or so ago. Last group was a meet up in Vegas just this last summer.

It's fun, I'd highly recommend folks find the time and ability to meet clan mates in person.

10. This. Hahahahahahahaha

11. Yes moody loving the moves!

12. As funny as this is, im not planning on getting any issues "down there" i don't need a kaw get together for some "action" i just want to feel like im not wasting my life and money on this game, even though we all know the truth. Lol

13. I'll be going ham just like the last one of these!

[​IMG]

14. high or drunk?

15. Back then probably drunk.

But now I'm all boring and sober.

16. Can I be a Dev? Cause you know that would be super sweet and junk...

Oh wait...

It seemed like a good idea at the time

17. This would probably be nerdier than the time I want to check out the MTG convention when it was in town. Draft game anyone? Lol

18. Dance off?

Hammer time!

19. Free Bacon? I'm there!