The journey feedback

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by The_baconat3r_glad1ator, Apr 24, 2011.

1. ~Once again plz do not post on The Journey thread ty~

2. Josheph and his sister, Kayla are both Emphriticals, time benders, Joseph is so smart because he bends time to where he is the smartest in his life, 685788995 (approximately years old) Josheph has had a curse put on him by the mystical stranger, who's motive is that it is what fate had ordered
    Johny is Kayla's bf, and Megan is Josheph's gf (from when he was in teenage yrs)

3. Grey was an ordinary old dog, abandoned, until a family of scientist picked him up. They family did terrible experiments on Grey, but eventually the U.S. Goverment found the technology was unknown to man and lethal to anything. The U.S. nuclear bombed the house, but somehow the dog lived, and he gained shapeshifting powers

4. Wow I found ur story and Meghan is spelt like that. Ir was good though. Lily is helping on our story

5. Weeping angels r from doctor who and r scary. I don't even like the garden section anymore. They feed on power. There usual way to kill is to send u back in time. U die in the past they feed on the potential of ur future days. As they did in the eposisode blink. Also they can snap ur neck as they did in te time of angels and the fleah and stone episodes. They have the best defense, when any livin thing looks at them they turn to stone. That's why they cover their eyes they aren't weeping they can't risk looking at each other. Their greatest asset is their worst curse. The can move faster than u can believe. Blink and u could b dead. "don't blink. Don't even blink. Blink and ur dead. They r fast, faster than u could believe. Don't turn ur back, don't look away, and dont blink. Good luck" - the tenth doctor from the episode blink. They r very scary. If u wanna know more about them watch either te time of angels and flesh and stone (a two part episode time of angels is part 1 and flesh and stone is part 2) or blink.

Brief doctor who history- the doctor is a 907 year old alien. Everytime he is about to die he regenerates every atom in his body (a new actor plays him). He has a time machine which is called the TARNIS. And yes it is capitalized like that.

Any questions wall me and I'll answer them.

6. Srry for any misspellings

7. Meghan is supposed 2 be spelled like that not megan. U shouldn't abbreviate in a story like u= you