rumours of a legend

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by DaddyOwnsYou, Apr 22, 2012.

1. As all should know, the almighty warrior, chongo_hombre is the number 1 overall player on kaw. He is the strongest of them all. The big cheese of the kawcain, the bee's knees of the legendary app and the one who nobody dares farm.

Legend has it that he is is so strong, he can take out all of reckonings tentacles on both sides and the health down to 0% with one hit. He doesnt even need to use items hes so strong.

Hes also so strong that the price for him to buy one mithril just now is 300 trillion and hes so strong that he considers that cheap.

Legend has it that he once killed off talons of carnage(TOC) by himself with 20 minutes to go and didnt even finish his load.

Legend has it that he went to war by himself against hogwarts school of wizardry and he had so much money that even tho they started hitting him even before the war, they never managed to pin him once.

Legend has it that he is so devoted to kaw that he hasnt stopped playing kaw since hes started.

Legend has it that the one time he used mithril for a stat boost, the devs thought he was cheating and silenced him for 24 hours.

That is the legend of chongo_hombre.

Trolls and fail trolls welcome but no wanna be mods

2. Stop copying Spragga, this isn't even funny.

3. Sounds more like Chuck Norris to me

4. Well, I think we've gathered that OP is an idiot.

5. I didnt copy this, i was day dreaming and though of this, was just some kaw fiction to trick the dumb noobs

6. orrrrrrrrrrr...

hes spent all of his money on a virtual game.

7. yeah. don't forget the part where he spent 80,000 dollars on an iPhone app.

"legendary!"

8. Well you did.

This is basically Chuck Norris and Spragga.
    Just a different person.

And not funny.

9. Wasnt tryin to be funny!!!just fooling the dumb noobs!!

10. Great job.
    Post it somewhere people give two shits