NEED A WRITING PARTNER

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *Mapleshade (01), Apr 22, 2011.

1. Looking for a writing partner. Give me an example of:
    1) Horror
    2) Fantasy
    3) Action <3

2. NI SPAMMING > n <

3. 1) I began to walk up the stairs, making sure not to awaken it. I began to go faster, but forgot how old the house was and fell through, straight into the Monster's room. It's dark, beady eyes gave me an evil stare. I screamed bloodcurdling scream as red liquid began to drip slowly out of it's mouth. It started at the feet, then made its way up, devouring me whole in his slimy, blood stained mouth. I would never be found again.

4. 2) I jumped onto the red dragon and flew off, wind instantly shutting my eyes, i headed off to the warlock's castle. As the castle came into view, screaching harpies began to scratch at my arms, and my dragon started to feel the cold, icy hands of death as we dove down, about to hit the hard packed dirt below. All of the sudden, fairies revolved around my dragon, and it soon was much more enormous, tough, and determined than ever before. Hot flames emitted from his mouth as the harpies met the doom we once thought we would meet.
    3)i knew it was too late but i just had to get there. I reached for my FAMAS and began to fire away at the guards standing in my path. Bullets whizzed by my head as i ducked under a table. I reloaded and instantly got up and started firing again, running towards the bomb. Time on its clock almost ran out as i tapped the button on top. The bomb was no longer usable once i pressed that reset button, which is good because shortly after, i felt a hot metal bullet pierce the skin guarding my chest. The skin didnt do a good job.

5. Thnx, a bit long but whatev

6. We. Have. A. Winner

7. I unsheathed my sword and looked to my right. Katerin stood there, her salty smell in my nose, and tall, lithe form ready to begin. We are fighting partners in the Arena, a tall dome like building with stands in the sides all around. She bit her lip as we stared down our opponents: two large, ugly, stupid, and heavily equipped Trolls. Katerin and I were trained together by a traveler from the Uquines Mountains named Durstin. He stayed for 2 years, taught us, and left. And now we fight in the arena to make money for living. The judges sat in 3 high chairs in the middle of the stands. I glanced at katerin again and she smiled. I stuck the point of my sword, Ashæter, where it stood quivering and katerin drew her longbow. The horn sounded. The Games had begun.

8. I charged forward as katerin rapidly shot arrows at the trolls. I ducked and swung in a wide arc at the first troll and feinted before doubling back and slashing backwards at it's head. It brought up it's sword in a parry and I swept downward to knock the sword of it's hand. It clambered back and I darted forward and thrust out, knocking the trolls arm. An arrow buried itself in the trolls other arm and I kicked the trolls feet out from under it and thrust my sword into it's heart. "where's the other one?", I thought to myself as I heard a roar. I turned around and stared at the second troll. It had arrows sticking out of it everywhere but still continued to run at me. I slashed my sword wide in a large feint and twisted back to decapitate the troll. The horn sounded. It was over. I looked back at katerin. She was smiling and walked forward. I winked and we hugged.
    "nice one", she whispered.
    it had been a good battle, but there were many more to come.

9. This is hard...

10. -optic- arent u looking for a partner urself lol

11. Maple won mine....

12. We could be a group . . . Lol

13. Yay group hug

Btw I'm ur apprentice

Who said that I hear u ask

WELL I DID SO U BETTER GET USED TO IT

Lol