

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by VALENTlNE, Mar 21, 2016.

1. So I came back to this game about a month ago. If you don't know me I'm a guy named Val. I played since 2009 a month after game release, I've had my fair share of inactivity phases, like most recently.
    Whatever my enemies say, I live and breed OSW I'm a lone wolf. The common misconception people make is they fear clans rather than a single player. I try to change that. The fight of 1 can be stronger than 100. When a whole clan is talking about one guy, you just popped 24 xstalls down their roster on those active in epic battles, there's nothing I find more satisfying.

I don't hold allies these days, which is clearly obvious why, and I don't have near as many alt accounts as I used to, but I have more disposable income, which equals power in a tap tap game.

This whole games dynamics have completely changed especially since I came back. My whole purpose as I've previously stated is to fight 1vsMany that's the whole idea and where the enjoyment comes from. I start fights, create them on purpose because I don't fear losing gold. 95% of what I say on forums is complete truth, and when I say I get negligible incoming FROM WHOLE CLANS, I genuinely mean what I say.

It's seems this era of clans, instead of giving a good fight, they resort to, snitching.

Funny this dude said he fought last rights lol. Funny what people say when they think u don't know. Especially when their actions are complete opposite.
    Basically, take a 6 day pass when I gave FFA pots to admins off me your gonna get in trouble. Ima get compensation by dropping 24 xstalls both bars on every admin in there, case of, fear a bunch of idiots or 1 player with a cause.

I play stupid for a while just to see what clan is hiding in the bushes trying to act tough yet scared to appear in my newsfeed. Since every member that does is swiftly returned with a couple xstalls. Do these guys or clan owners even realise their members aren't hitting me or what?

Does anybody even fight as one anymore.. These forums are boringly slow. All the sheep feel free to try roast a wolf. I am a lone wolf, do people even know what that is these days? Eh idk.

2.  I wish I had the time for this stuff nowadays

3. People probably avoid it to maximise growth to stay relevant I guess..don't ask me to explain I can't lol

4. I have a test to see if the OP is Val or not..

"What sound does an A-10 make?"

5. Brbrbrbebrbrbrbrb prrrrrrrrrr

6. Welcome back Val

7. "Sucks when you have 5T out."

Ouch!  nice work, Val 

8. Where's my Thankyou for telling you how to upload pictures? xD

9. Thanks to my alts, my good friends who got me the inside screenshots, and Jackson for telling me how to upload pictures these days :)

10. Val, kaw is a dead game so why you think anyone cares who you hit?

Sure their are a few basement dwelling trolls still pumping $$ mindlessly into this crap. So I am sure you find a few to feed your ego so enjoy wasting your time.

11. Shhhhhhhhh

12. Aye Val always fun to see you doing work
    Wormies foreva

Lol @ aztec

13. This post.

Val, it has been a while since I've seen you around, someone has seemingly taken your names

14.  yup a wild Val appears

15. That would be -v- 

16. How dare you say that about Val

17. Welcome back Val. I always wondered if you actually left or not.

18. People take this game too seriously.

"I'm a wolf" heh