the 103rd Grey Cup

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Nighthawk_FPBO_1, Nov 27, 2015.

1. The match up is....
    a fine Canadian Football tradition

Ottawa RedBlacks vs Edmonton Eskimos

Pick the winner n the score

2. Is that fahrenheit n celsius? 
    I gather u pick overtime...nice

3. Just a random number  dont know about canadians

4. Cfl is better then american.

Ottawa 31-27

5. I do not watch the CFL games anymore no comparison to the US game,it's been going downhill for yrs.

6. I have to go with the Eskimos, on an 8 game winning streak and they were able to beat the stamps this year, which they could not do last year. Plus it's been too long since they won the Cup....... 31-24 Eskimos.

7. "Football"

8. Edmonton has a lot of dinosaurs nearby, don't they? Scary.

Edmonton 42-Ottawa 21

9. 34-33 Eskimos

By a rouge

10. Obviously the American game is going to have a higher degree of athleticism cause America is a bigger country that overplays its players more. However the Canadian game has better rules that make it a more lively affair. They only have 3 downs so they throw a lot more. Running the ball is boring.

But hey, this is an opinion of a Japanese guy who hasn't played a lick of either sport. 

11. In the CFL a QB has to be an athlete.
    More field space makes it harder for defence.
    300# players r not useful.
    No such thing as dead ball plays.
    Eg fair catch
    Onside is onside every play
    Their is a US import rule so Canadians get roster spots.

Many differences n nuances.

12. I noticed op used Canadian footballs with the white stripes on them. I'm shocked they had CFL football emojis.

13. I played high school football under CFL rules and it makes for a much more fast-paced, aggressive game- because every down is more valuable. My money is on Eskies taking it 20-14

14. Yup a J5V football not the slender American version pigskin

15. CFL Grey Cup is also played in the weather like its meant to be played. Its not baseball.

16. Was at the game in Ottawa last weekend... Still trying to sober up. Id love for Ottawa to win but think Edmonton takes it fairly easily.